KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Wisdom- quotes and sayings

Wisdom- quotes and sayings
Started by: Stovenutts

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

Smile Wisdom- quotes and sayings

Got any wise quotes from great people?or maybe some sayings of your own?

"You might think that the favorite plant of the porcupine is the cactus, but it's thinking like that that has almost ruined this country."

Last edited by Stovenutts on Jul 16th, 2003 at 11:15 PM

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 11:04 PM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

If it wasn't for the gutter my mind would be homeless

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 11:07 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

laughing out loud If it wasn't for the gutter I would be homeless!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 11:18 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

lol Live fast, die young and leave a beautiful corpse!

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 11:34 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Make sure you keep on dreaming, cos with out dreams you dont have anything to aim for in life!

Kes - I'll certainly leave a corpse behind but beautiful?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 11:43 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Being alive is the opposite of being dead (Lily Caneças)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 01:03 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

Reality is for those who cant hack drugs! blink

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 01:08 AM
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

If you're robbing a bank, and your pants suddenly fall down, I think it's okay to laugh, and to let the hostages laugh too, because come on, life is funny.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 01:13 AM
Stovenutts is currently offline Click here to Send Stovenutts a Private Message Find more posts by Stovenutts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Reality is nothing but an illusion created by man.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 01:15 AM
Baylin
Back in story!

Man is nothing but an illusion created by unconscious thought.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 01:17 AM
Stovenutts
My fez is familiar?

When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job."

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 01:20 AM
Kes
Philie

Oh Finti is gonna love that one stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 01:24 AM
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.
Benjamin Franklin

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Beware Of The Patriot Act!!!

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 01:25 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Freedom is a state of mind. If your mind remains unbroken then you can never be held truely captive.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 01:30 AM
G.P
living bank advertisement

Men build too many walls and not enough bridges
Sir Isaac Newton

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 08:18 AM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age. But only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Abigail Van Buren

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 10:38 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corran
Lucifer

see sig,

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 02:19 PM
Corran is currently offline Click here to Send Corran a Private Message Find more posts by Corran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

"Present day statesmen are making the biggest blunder of the age if they believe that there can be any peace without equity and justice to all
mankind. Any attempt at disarmament when half the world oppresses the other half is but a farce, because the oppressed will make their oppressors get armed sooner or later."
Marcus Garvey: On the topic of World Disarmament.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2003 10:14 PM
mechmoggy
Northern Monkey

Don't eat yellow snow.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 10:12 AM
mechmoggy is currently offline Click here to Send mechmoggy a Private Message Find more posts by mechmoggy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Never make fun of a monkey with an open cage. Because you may find yourself wearing a new shade of brown....

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 10:42 AM