KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » What the... bad thing??

What the... bad thing??
Started by: Spotless Mind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spotless Mind

What the... bad thing??

I've got amazing Kill Bill pics I want to share with you. They are colorful from Crazy 88 vs. The Bride fight scene. Unfortunately, I can't post 'em here. What's the problem?? Why can't I? Because a lack of "respect"?
Kill Bill fans would just p*** off seeing those pics, I tell ya!

I wanna post photos-- not links!!

P.S. I don't have time to explore the boards. May be this issue already was under discussion. But please, reply me here or in PM. Just say when I will be able to post them and why it is necessary to set such limits?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 06:49 PM
Spotless Mind is currently offline Click here to Send Spotless Mind a Private Message Find more posts by Spotless Mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

You should be able to upload pictures from your pc.

Lack of respect you said? An entire section dedicated to Kill Bill and Tarantino: Kill Bill & Quentin Tarantino Movies

I' d suggest you to explore the boards when you do have time for it.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 07:05 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

upload is till 250KB though

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 07:11 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

Wasn't there a minimum amount of messages posted before being allowed to post pics ? embarrasment

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 07:16 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

15 or 25, I guess

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 07:18 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

^what yerssot said.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 07:20 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P

25, if my memory serves me right. So if it's still into force, it's quite normal Spotless Mind can't post !

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 07:20 PM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

if you knew, why asked the question in the first place GP? stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 07:22 PM
Spotless Mind

I know about the separate thread for all Tarantino works.

Which is the minimal number of messages I should post in order to post pics? By the term "respect" I really ment number of messages as you can guess. See, it is probably the 5th forum I'm registerd and each time I find something new, which really surprises me.

Last edited by Spotless Mind on Apr 26th, 2004 at 07:29 PM

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 07:23 PM
Spotless Mind is currently offline Click here to Send Spotless Mind a Private Message Find more posts by Spotless Mind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
if you knew, why asked the question in the first place GP? stick out tongue
my question was about wheter it was still working or not roll eyes (sarcastic)...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 07:24 PM
yerssot

your GP-ness, I think it still is stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 07:29 PM
G.P

Rule of thumb n°1 Yerssy : Never ask a question to which you don't already know the answer

hey, "GP-ness" <= That's nice !!!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 07:34 PM
yerssot

"I would like to counter your post with yet another witty remark"

(adapted quote from a Simpsons episode)

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 07:36 PM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

quote:
Originally posted by Raz
Anyone can post pictures. They just can't post links until they've got 15 or more posts - this basically is in place to stop spammers.

Anyway, to post pictures and to do some other nifty things, read this page: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=bbcode#imgcode

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 08:42 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P

no it was "15"... ARRRRGGHHH

*is fried by a bolt of lightning*

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 08:44 PM
Spotless Mind

To Storm: oh, and suddenly seems so clear! I will make my 15 messages somehow. Thanks, that's all I needed to find out.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 08:49 PM
yerssot

see, just a question and you got helped

no need for the agressive tone

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 09:38 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

There is no minimum for uploading, but for URL's there is - links or images.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 10:13 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CSI:Grissim
Restricted

Account Restricted

If bloody pics are a problem then I geuss mods shouldnt go in the bloody graphic kill bill pics thread.

hehehe

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 01:58 AM
CSI:Grissim is currently offline Click here to Send CSI:Grissim a Private Message Find more posts by CSI:Grissim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*Angel_Wingz*~

quote:
Originally posted by Storm

is it 15? i didnt no that, i posted pics b4 i had 10 posts.... confused

Old Post May 1st, 2004 07:42 PM
~*Angel_Wingz*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*Angel_Wingz*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*Angel_Wingz*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote