KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » SPOILERS

SPOILERS
Started by: KJ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KJ
Sausages

SPOILERS

As their are more and more spoilers coming out now, like leaked storyboards, I think it is a good idea if you put spoiler in the heading of any topic which contains definate spoilers. I'm talking about spoilers that are considered fact by most sites NOT rumors. This way you could avoid any topics if you don't want to know plot details.

Non-Spoilers:
Rumors
Cast
Character names and relations
Who is playing who?
Your own theories
Select pics

SPOILERS:
Leaked storyboards
Leaked scripts
Any spy reports that contain plot details or anything that might ruin the film for someone.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2000 04:39 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I don't like that and if you are in fear of being spoiled you shouldn't go on the sites.

Obi-Wan Kenobi: (Looks up at his chains) "Good job!"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2000 02:20 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KJ
Sausages

What's not to like about it? It doesn't change anything or effect how you use the forum. I do want spoilers but there might be some people who don't. When I was recruiting for this site two people asked me if it contained a non-spoilers section so it is important to make it clear if what you are going to post includes spoilers.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2000 12:46 AM
KJ is currently offline Click here to Send KJ a Private Message Find more posts by KJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

We once had a non-spoilers section but I asked Raz to take it down because if you don't want the chance of being spoiled you should not come on.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2000 02:37 AM
theEvilJedi is currently offline Click here to Send theEvilJedi a Private Message Find more posts by theEvilJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

I agree with you EJ. How can you expect to come on a Star Wars forum without seeing some sort of spoiler? If you're that desperate not to find out anything about the story then you'd be minding your own business and waiting until the film comes out, rather than reading stuff that people have said on forums.
I mean, it's more your decision, KJ, than it is mine, so if you really want us to waste space and time writing SPOILER for every spoiler we put in there then fine, I'll do it.
But I really think it's a pointless exercise.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2000 03:21 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

I would agree with KJ, if you are going to reveal a 'Spoiler' then it should be mentioned in the subject line.
This forum should be suitable for all people, including people who don't want to know then plot before they see the film.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2000 04:59 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Then why did you take down the non-spoilers forum then Raz?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2000 09:35 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Because all the non-spoiler topics were posted in the spoilers forum.
When I mean spoilers, I mean MAJOR spoilers like the recent leaked storyboards, which not everyone wants to know about.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2000 12:38 AM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

I still don't like that idea.I don't want big spoilers but I am willing to take that chance.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2000 12:40 AM
KJ
Sausages

It doesn't matter if you like the idea or not as it's not for you. It's for people who don't want to know major spoilers.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2000 06:29 PM
Darth Daft

I don't actually post too many spoilers on here, so I know I don't have to worry.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2000 09:59 PM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theEvilJedi

Yeah it's fine how it is.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2000 11:53 PM
Darth Daft

Yeah especially this early before the film arrives. I suppose there'll be more spoilers as the film closes in on its release.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2000 01:05 AM
theEvilJedi

Yeah.I mean I understand when it's a year away,but not more than two.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2000 06:12 AM
Darth Daft

Exactly. Besides, most spoilers are no more than just the usual rumours. None of them are confirmed until the film is actually released.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2000 11:38 PM
KJ
Sausages

What about the storyboards? And EJ if you read the first post properly I've said we should do it as more and more spoilers come out.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2000 02:48 AM
theEvilJedi

Well more and more spoilers aren't going to be out for a long time.So why didn't you wait until then to post?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2000 02:56 AM
KJ
Sausages

Do you not call storyboards spoilers? I posted it when they came out. How do you know that there won't be others tommorow. You don't so that is why I posted this. I don't know what the problem is. How hard is it to type "spoiler" if what you are going to say is a definate spoiler?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2000 01:15 AM
Darth Daft

Well I'm just going to do this if I'm going to mention a spoiler.
Is that fine?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2000 01:28 AM
theEvilJedi

Well if you have the word STORYBOARD people are bound to think,"Gee I wonder if scenes in the movie would be considered a spoiler".People can tell by the title.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2000 02:28 AM