KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Over the top movies....

Over the top movies....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Over the top movies....

what is the most over the top movie you have ever seen?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 06:59 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

starship troopers

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Aug 19th, 2003 07:38 AM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

the rock.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 02:52 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

i think LW4 was and ummm MIB kinda crazy

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 03:43 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

face off. give me a break.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 03:45 AM
snlovergirl

i thought charlies angels 2 was waaaaay over the top. first scene, helicoter diving towards the ground, all 3 dive after it it, catch up with it avoiding the propellers mind u, and manage to start flying it again. blink

made by Godshinto
-------------------------------------------
My new life motto:
"Procrastinate now, don't put it off."- Ellen Degeneres

"Now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."- Spaceballs

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 04:44 AM
snlovergirl is currently offline Click here to Send snlovergirl a Private Message Find more posts by snlovergirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

augh I couldnt stant that movie,I bearly sat through it.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 04:55 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dagons Blade
I'll Take The Job

This goes back a ways. but there was a Japanese martial art film called "The Four Assassins" by the legendary Hong Kong enterpreneurs the Shaw Brothers.

One guy could pick up huge boulders and break them in two with his hands, another guy could get hit anywhere and not bleed, one guy could jump unbelievably hihg, and the last guy could split logs with his hands from his Iron Palm technique.

One see has a the oneguy tearing down a castle wall with his hands and using a huge brick as a club, smashing Mongolian soldiers left and right with ease as if the brick weighed nothing.

Also, from the same company "Bloody Avengers" about a group of Chnese nationalists during the Boxer Rebellion, who single handedly destroy an entire army of Japanese soldiers during the multinational occupation of Shanghai's New Territories in 1908.

When it came to over the top, noone did it like the Shaws.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 05:04 AM
Dagons Blade is currently offline Click here to Send Dagons Blade a Private Message Find more posts by Dagons Blade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

man i loved face off, GREAT action. Who cares about the plot its just like all movies pumped out into the cinema today just look at the pretty colors and loud bangs

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 03:32 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

but mission impossible 2 was over the top, two guys traveling at speed of up to 180 miles an hour on bikes jump and slam into each other and are not even phased by it. thats just one of over a movie full of bullshit action scenes awaiting for you in MI2

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 03:34 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I agree M:I 2 has tons of over the top scenes and they all look like crap!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 01:23 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cermiestar
kitten

daredevil daredevil daredevil.....
i REALLY hate daredevil
REALLY
REALLY
REALLY
i should start up a hate campaign against it..........
*rushes off to start a new thread*

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 09:00 PM
cermiestar is currently offline Click here to Send cermiestar a Private Message Find more posts by cermiestar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

if you make an anti daredevil thread ill join smile that movie was horrible

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 09:54 PM
diegocala
Replicant

Oh, I could join that thread as well!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 09:58 PM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GroundedAgain
OTF REBEL

anything with more than a total of five minutes of computer generated stuff is way to unrealistic. animated movies don't count.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 10:30 PM
GroundedAgain is currently offline Find more posts by GroundedAgain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JackSparrowLuvr
Kaylu

um id have to say dardevil, spiderman, and charlies angels 2 and maybe also tomb raider

Mysterious M you
I can recite the whole POTC movie I am so proud of myself!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 10:41 PM
JackSparrowLuvr is currently offline Click here to Send JackSparrowLuvr a Private Message Find more posts by JackSparrowLuvr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

siderman was great it was meant to be over the top. charlies angels BOTH of them was just a headache turned into a migrane

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 11:50 PM