KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Favorite movie speech

Favorite movie speech
Started by: Fire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Fire

Favorite movie speech

hey, I'm too tired to give you guys the whole speechs but I'll give you the movie and the character saying it and the scene

-Any Given Sunday: Toni D, the inch's thingy (last match)
AWESOME SPEECH
-Gladiator, Maximus: adressing his cavalry
COOL SCENE
-Robin Hood Prince of Thieves: Robin Hood, the speech about the forest that provides everything
NICE SPEECH
-Braveheart: William Wallace, the first battle telling the army that HE is William Wallace
HILARIOUSLY FUNNY

I have like a few hundred more but too tired now
well you get the idea ppl add on

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 12:05 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diegocala
Replicant

Animal House:

Ladies and gentlemen, I'll be brief. The issue here is not whether we broke a few rules, or took a few liberties with our female party guests - we did.
[winks at Dean Wormer]
But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!

--Siggie Created by Master Godshinto

Whatever happened to my Rock N Roll?
Come in, she said, I'll give you shelter from the storm

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 12:21 AM
diegocala is currently offline Click here to Send diegocala a Private Message Find more posts by diegocala Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KidRock

say ello ta my little frand - scarface

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 01:51 AM
KidRock is currently offline Click here to Send KidRock a Private Message Find more posts by KidRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chica16
chica

sam's speech at the end of LOTR: the two towers

the crownless again shall be king.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 03:04 AM
chica16 is currently offline Click here to Send chica16 a Private Message Find more posts by chica16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

GOVERNOR: Holy underware! Sheriff murdered! Innocent women and children blown to bits! We've got to protect our phony baloney jobs, gentlemen. We must do something about this, immediately, immediately, immediately!
ALL: Harrumph! Harrumph! Harrumph! Harrumph! Harrumph!
GOVERNOR: I didn't get a 'harrumph' out of that guy!
HEDLEY LAMARR: Give the governor harrumph!
REPORTER: Harrumph!
GOVERNOR: You watch your ass.

-Blazing Saddles!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 04:47 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

independence day
the president: we will not go quietly into the night, we will not vanish qithout a fight, were gonna survive...today we celebrate our independence!!!!!!
it gives me chills everytime i watch it.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 06:43 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

yea that's a nice speech idd

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 12:08 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
johnnys#1 fan
SuperJohnnyFan

differently sams speech at the end of the two towers I love it I watched LOTR the two towers last night for like the 10.000th time lol laughing out loud I cried its like my favourite part of the two towers!

Frodo:I can't do this sam
Sam: I know its all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here.....but we are. Its like in those great stories Mr.Frodo the ones that really mattered full darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the be happy how could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened. but its only a passing thing, this shadow even darkness must pass, A new day will come, and when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those are stories that stay with that mean something even if you were too small to understand why. But I think Mr frodo I do understandI know now folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn't they kept going because they were holding on to something.
Frodo: what are we holding onto sam?
Sam: that there is some good in this world mr. frodo and its worth fighting for!

BEST SPEECH EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me..A day will come when the courage of men fail..when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship... but it is not this day..THIS DAY WE FIGHT!!!

"Even the smallest person can change the course of the future"

I Love Johnny Depp love

loveIcan't carry it for you but i can carry youlove

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:44 PM
johnnys#1 fan is currently offline Click here to Send johnnys#1 fan a Private Message Find more posts by johnnys#1 fan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukeyduckey
Soon u be slagging ME off

The speech by Ben Afllex in Good Will Hunting.
Where his telling Matt damon that he should use his gift to the full, and if he doesnt he kill him.
Such a speech which gives you hope.

Oh and american pie, WE WILL GET LAId speech

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:45 PM
lukeyduckey is currently offline Click here to Send lukeyduckey a Private Message Find more posts by lukeyduckey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

idd fan it is a good speech

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 02:47 PM
Holcomb

The President's speech in Armageddon when the shuttle is about to take off.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 03:52 PM
Holcomb is currently offline Click here to Send Holcomb a Private Message Find more posts by Holcomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

*Bill Pullmans speech in 'Independence Day' - Probably the first speech i ever heard and thought wow such emotion.
*Christopher Lee's speech to Edward Woodward in The Wicker Man - Just so creepy.
*Linda Hamiltons closing speech in Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
*General George C Marshall speaking to his fellow officers on why Private James Ryan should be rescued, From Saving Private Ryan.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 05:52 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

quote:
Originally posted by johnnys#1 fan
differently sams speech at the end of the two towers I love it I watched LOTR the two towers last night for like the 10.000th time lol laughing out loud I cried its like my favourite part of the two towers!

Frodo:I can't do this sam
Sam: I know its all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here.....but we are. Its like in those great stories Mr.Frodo the ones that really mattered full darkness and danger they were, and sometimes you didn't want to know the end because how could the be happy how could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened. but its only a passing thing, this shadow even darkness must pass, A new day will come, and when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those are stories that stay with that mean something even if you were too small to understand why. But I think Mr frodo I do understandI know now folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back only they didn't they kept going because they were holding on to something.
Frodo: what are we holding onto sam?
Sam: that there is some good in this world mr. frodo and its worth fighting for!

BEST SPEECH EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i could not agree w/you more!!!! that is sooo profound and good and i love it!!! heheh go tolkien!!!! big grin

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Aug 29th, 2003 09:05 PM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

1)The President's speech in Independence day/and Harry Conick Juniors speech in it also: "The white knights will remain victorious"
2)The architects speech in the Matrix
3)Will Ferrels speech in Old School at Blue's funeral

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:31 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sargoth7

quinn's story of the U.S.S. Indianapolis from Jaws

-one of those things that would make so many people
crap themselves if they saw that fin in the ocean

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:31 PM
sargoth7 is currently offline Click here to Send sargoth7 a Private Message Find more posts by sargoth7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lukeyduckey
Soon u be slagging ME off

The artichets speech in the matrix made NO sense

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 03:41 PM
lukeyduckey is currently offline Click here to Send lukeyduckey a Private Message Find more posts by lukeyduckey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

hmm I think it will make (more) sense when we see revolutions

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 04:22 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 04:24 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Samuel L. Jackson speech in Deep blue see. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Right before the shark eats him. big grin

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 04:26 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

yea that is a nice one smile

the patriot has some nice speeches too

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 04:27 PM