KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » movies they should make

movies they should make
Started by: Darth Revan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Revan
-

movies they should make

Okay, I'm always telling my friends that they should make certain movies and they are really sick of it so I'm gonna post it here.
1. KOTOR. It has a better plot than either PM or AOTC. And they made a movie out of another game, tombraider. I think it would be better.
2. Redwall. I know what you're thinking. "how old is this idiot?!" Since I first read the original in fifth grade, I have loved them. More specifically, Taggerung. That book rocks!!!
3. The three sequel Star Wars movies. And GL should not do them.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 04:27 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pikie

Dont feel alone. I think the same way. And sometimes, i'll even act out things from books, the way i see it. it is really fun, and some books do need to be made into movies. I agre with GL and Star Wars. I have not really like the Star Wars Movies, many because i am a huge Fantisy fan. I love the LOTR, and POTC so.
Scary movie 3 was not as good as the first 2. It was not directed by the same people and i think it made a difference.

"Why is the rum gone?" ... "Yes, but why is the RUM gone?".."there will be no living with her after this.""Cold be heart, hand, and bone, cold be travlers far from home. They do not know what lies ahead when sun has failed and moon is dead." "The murky pool is nice and cool..so juicy sweeeeeeeet, when all we wish is to catch a fish...so juicy sweeeeeeeeeeeet."

"Bring me that horizon.
Na Na Na na na na na na na....and really bad eggs. *smiles* Drink up me hearties yo ho!"I LOVE MOVIES!!!!!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 07:03 PM
Pikie is currently offline Click here to Send Pikie a Private Message Find more posts by Pikie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Friend44

Hello people,

I simply can never get enough of Super-heroes movies and sci-fi in general.
I think that in the few last years there hasn't been too many sci-fi alien movies that we're good.
I thought that "The Day They Earth Stood Still" might've made a good remake. With todays fx this movie which contains a message (contrary to many movies made today) surely would've clicked with young audiences.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 07:10 PM
Friend44 is currently offline Click here to Send Friend44 a Private Message Find more posts by Friend44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Boy
Kevski

WRONG FORUM!!!

www.myspace.com/throughsolace
Through Solace- The Stand out in March 08 on Holdfast Records

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 07:45 PM
Bad Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

no

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 08:06 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

ermmm im kinda new too but shudnt this be in the 'movies' forum??

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 08:40 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Moved

Old Post Nov 11th, 2003 09:55 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

i will always agree that they should make more SW movies. mostly from the videogames! But i wouild also like to see a Hitman movie.(videogame)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 03:10 AM
Karma Toreall is currently offline Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Yes indeedy most of the SW video games would make great movies

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 03:28 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Bring on X3 big grin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 04:01 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
muse5
Fool of a Took

i read this book called the butterfly revolution, it would make an awesome movie... also the prydain chronicles, they're good books, disney did an animated version of the black cauldron but it was most definetly crap

A time to gain, a time to lose
A time to rend, a time to sew
A time to love, a time to hate
A time for peace, I swear it’s not too late

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 09:04 PM
muse5 is currently offline Click here to Send muse5 a Private Message Find more posts by muse5 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

They should make a movie out of Halo the xbox game. It would b awesome

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 12:52 AM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tex
Yumsz

I would just love to see a remake of "Metropolis"! raver

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 04:46 AM
Tex is currently offline Click here to Send Tex a Private Message Find more posts by Tex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beaujay1
!

some kinda movie w/ a swordfight, and johnny depp and ME ME ME ME!!!!!haha, oops that would be potc! oops embarrasment , yea well another one like that w/ me in it and w/ johnny of course

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 03:56 AM
beaujay1 is currently offline Find more posts by beaujay1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

The DragonLance Saga. Over 100 books by over 20 authors. I love them

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 07:47 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

terminator 4

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 08:18 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jedi-ps

does anyone remember flesh from the original 200ad comics it was about the animals in the world or the futuer where all exstinc so they sent time travelers back to the jursasic period to farm dinosaurs for meat led by the anti heroe claw carver the story was fantastic the affects now adys meens it could be done some of the vegi dinosaurs where used by the human farmers to ride and round up the meat eaters they where the best meat.laser guns verses dino's great.plus the one dino that eluded carver old one eye .a t rex .this dino eat carvers hand then it was replaced with a claw with wich he took out old one eyes eye.a mordern day moby dick with a twist me thinks......

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 03:59 PM
jedi-ps is currently offline Click here to Send jedi-ps a Private Message Find more posts by jedi-ps Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bad Boy
Kevski

Here we go, no about it..... the move they should make........

SHORT CIRCUIT 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.myspace.com/throughsolace
Through Solace- The Stand out in March 08 on Holdfast Records

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 07:33 PM
Bad Boy is currently offline Click here to Send Bad Boy a Private Message Find more posts by Bad Boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

quote:
Originally posted by jedi-ps
does anyone remember flesh from the original 200ad comics it was about the animals in the world or the futuer where all exstinc so they sent time travelers back to the jursasic period to farm dinosaurs for meat led by the anti heroe claw carver the story was fantastic the affects now adys meens it could be done some of the vegi dinosaurs where used by the human farmers to ride and round up the meat eaters they where the best meat.laser guns verses dino's great.plus the one dino that eluded carver old one eye .a t rex .this dino eat carvers hand then it was replaced with a claw with wich he took out old one eyes eye.a mordern day moby dick with a twist me thinks......

Dinosaur meat? I've heard people talk about eating iguana, and they say it was horrible. It seems like dino meat would only be worse.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 03:33 AM
zinh

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Soth
The DragonLance Saga.

yep

Old Post Dec 1st, 2003 11:16 AM
zinh is currently offline Click here to Send zinh a Private Message Find more posts by zinh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote