KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » 2005 Movies

2005 Movies
Started by: Soth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Warning 2005 Movies

Now that 2004 is here.....it's time to look foward to 2005 big grin Here are a few goodies coming out next year

Star Wars: Episode III-Revenge of the Sith(title is only a rumour)
Indiana Jones 4
Pirates of the Caribbean 2
Batman 5
Underworld 2
King Kong
Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

Heh, this is all I got so early in the game. I leave the rest to you fine people

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:50 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

hey this was my thread b4

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 06:19 PM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
My name is Neo9

i think these movies will kick ass

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 10:57 PM
My name is Neo9 is currently offline Click here to Send My name is Neo9 a Private Message Find more posts by My name is Neo9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by cgtuna21
hey this was my thread b4
I know, but it's way back there, I thought I'd revive it

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 12:41 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

eh, 2005 won't be as great a movie year as this though

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 05:31 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallen

I'm looking forward to see...

Star Wars: Episode III
Indie 4
POTC 2
Underworld 2
Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire

Batman, not too sure. The last one was horrible.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 05:32 AM
Fallen is currently offline Click here to Send Fallen a Private Message Find more posts by Fallen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Writer86

You forgot The Lecter Variations. It's the prequel to Red Dragon.

BTW, I can't wait for SWEpisode III, Indiana Jones 4, and Harry Potter 4. thumb up

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2004 07:08 AM
Writer86 is currently offline Click here to Send Writer86 a Private Message Find more posts by Writer86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Traydemark03

A prequel to a prequel? Wow...Did you know that a prequel to silence of the lambs was already made? It was titled Manhunter and it's the same story as Red Dragon.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 07:50 PM
Traydemark03 is currently offline Click here to Send Traydemark03 a Private Message Find more posts by Traydemark03 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

i thought that Die hard 4 was supoposed to come out in 2005

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 07:52 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Traydemark03
A prequel to a prequel? Wow...Did you know that a prequel to silence of the lambs was already made? It was titled Manhunter and it's the same story as Red Dragon.
If I'm not mistaken Manhunter come out before Silence of the lambs so its not a prequel.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 10:46 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Leog14

Batman: Intimidation is the name of the fifth part. King Kong is going to be Directed by Peter Jackson, that right LOTR Director.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2004 10:57 PM
Leog14 is currently offline Click here to Send Leog14 a Private Message Find more posts by Leog14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote:
Originally posted by Dogbert
i thought that Die hard 4 was supoposed to come out in 2005
No, Die Hard 4 is coming out sometime in 2004

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 06:36 AM
Kes
Philie

Lord Soth dont neglect your 2004 movies thread,ok?!

Old Post Jan 5th, 2004 07:09 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I'm trying not to big grin

Old Post Jan 6th, 2004 02:14 AM
CaptainClaire

There will only be one film on my must-see list in 2005 and that's POTC 2. I just hope it doesn't let all the fans down by being a total flop. I mean, with a director, writers and actors like that, it can't flop can it?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2004 06:43 PM
CaptainClaire is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainClaire a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainClaire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Not if it's as well done as the first one was

New Addition: Iron Man. Yes, the superhero. Rumors are that Tom Cruise is looking to play Tony Stark

Old Post Jan 11th, 2004 03:08 AM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Iron Man:After being injured in an explosion during combat in Vietnam, Tony Stark requires an iron chest plate to keep a piece of shrapnel from piercing his heart. Soon afterwards the mechanically-inclined Stark constructs a full iron suit of armor to battle communist spies, industrial saboteurs, and super-villians. Thus the billionaire, playboy, and alcoholic Tony Stark is also the armor clad crime-fighter Iron man. Not much is known yet whether this film will try to tell the history of Iron Man (unlikely) or whether it will simply follow the super-hero on one of his bad guy butt-kicking adventures.

Tom Cruis is in talks to star, no director lined up yet. The wrting team is the same one that was behind Spider-Man 2 and Shanghai Knights

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 05:27 AM
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Although I look forward to seeing Pirates of The Carribean 2, Harry Potter 4 and Indiana Jones 4 I CAN'T WAIT to see Star Wars Episode III. I've been waiting since 2002 for it.

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 06:49 AM
Lyn is currently offline Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I want to see all those too

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:41 PM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Soth
Iron Man:After being injured in an explosion during combat in Vietnam, Tony Stark requires an iron chest plate to keep a piece of shrapnel from piercing his heart. Soon afterwards the mechanically-inclined Stark constructs a full iron suit of armor to battle communist spies, industrial saboteurs, and super-villians. Thus the billionaire, playboy, and alcoholic Tony Stark is also the armor clad crime-fighter Iron man. Not much is known yet whether this film will try to tell the history of Iron Man (unlikely) or whether it will simply follow the super-hero on one of his bad guy butt-kicking adventures.

Tom Cruise is in talks to star, no director lined up yet. The wrting team is the same one that was behind Spider-Man 2 and Shanghai Knights

how old is tony stark in the comics?

whose written spider-man 2?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 10:50 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote