KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Scarface II The Movie

Scarface II The Movie
Started by: BIIIIIIIIIIIG

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BIIIIIIIIIIIG
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shocked Scarface II The Movie

I AM THINKIN TODAY THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE SCARFACE II THE MOVIE BECAUSE IT WILL BE SO TIGHT AND IT WILL MAKE BILLIONS OF MONEY FOR ANYONE WHO MAKES IT I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKIN YOU ARE THINKIN WHOA BIIIIIIIIIIIG THAT IS LIKE THE BEST IDEA EVER BUT TONY DIED AT THE END BUT THEY COULD JUST BRING TONY BACK FROM THE DEAD OR THEY COULD SAY THAT HE ALMOST DIED BUT NOT ALL THE WAY OR THEY COULD JUST SAY THAT TONY DREAMED THE END ON ACOUNTA HE WAS SO SO HIGH ON COKE BUT I JUST WANT TO NOW WHAT YOU CATS THINK YOU DIG? no expression

Last edited by BIIIIIIIIIIIG on Jan 22nd, 2004 at 08:44 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 08:39 PM
BIIIIIIIIIIIG is currently offline Click here to Send BIIIIIIIIIIIG a Private Message Find more posts by BIIIIIIIIIIIG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Please don't use caps big grin

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:08 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

that sounds stupid

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2004 10:30 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

yes it does sound stupid ... nice way to ruin a classic

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 02:42 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

Al Pacino should come to your house and kick you in the sac for even suggesting this desicration.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 01:56 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TimberlandG2
**Card Dealer**

Angry EDIT

This is by far the stupidest idea for a movie ever!!!! Happy Dance

Last edited by Kes on Jan 23rd, 2004 at 09:30 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 06:46 PM
TimberlandG2 is currently offline Click here to Send TimberlandG2 a Private Message Find more posts by TimberlandG2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote:
Originally posted by Evil Dead
Al Pacino should come to your house and kick you in the sac for even suggesting this desicration.

I have never agreed more with anything then I do right now with that statement

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 09:00 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: Scarface II The Movie

quote:
Originally posted by BIIIIIIIIIIIG
I AM THINKIN TODAY THAT THEY SHOULD MAKE SCARFACE II THE MOVIE BECAUSE IT WILL BE SO TIGHT AND IT WILL MAKE BILLIONS OF MONEY FOR ANYONE WHO MAKES IT I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKIN YOU ARE THINKIN WHOA BIIIIIIIIIIIG THAT IS LIKE THE BEST IDEA EVER BUT TONY DIED AT THE END BUT THEY COULD JUST BRING TONY BACK FROM THE DEAD OR THEY COULD SAY THAT HE ALMOST DIED BUT NOT ALL THE WAY OR THEY COULD JUST SAY THAT TONY DREAMED THE END ON ACOUNTA HE WAS SO SO HIGH ON COKE BUT I JUST WANT TO NOW WHAT YOU CATS THINK YOU DIG? no expression

This is like the 5th time I have ask you to remove your caps. So here goes again.....Please remove the caps, you are shouting at ppl when you type with all caps. Now as far as a Scarface II it sounds too silly to make another one. Is one of Brian De Palma classics and it would be terrible mistake to ruin a character like Tony Montana's with a sequel.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 09:16 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Re: EDIT

quote:
Originally posted by TimberlandG2
This is by far the stupidest idea for a movie ever!!!! Happy Dance

Bashing is not allowed.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 09:34 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

hey were not bashing Him in general .. were bashing his idea..

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 11:15 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I agree it would ruin a classic and i also agrre its a stupd idea!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 12:39 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BIIIIIIIIIIIG
Restricted

Account Restricted

MAN PLEASE I AM JUS TRYIN TO BE COOL WIT YALL AN SHARE MY IDEA BUT YOU IS ALL UP IN MY BUSINESS AN STUFF AND TRYIN TO MAKE ME THINK IT IS A BAD IDEA SHOW YOU CAN STEAL IT CAUSE IT WILL MAKE A BILLION MONEY IF IT GET MADE YOU DIG? zorro

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 03:17 AM
BIIIIIIIIIIIG is currently offline Click here to Send BIIIIIIIIIIIG a Private Message Find more posts by BIIIIIIIIIIIG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

No, I don't "dig", and I don't think anyone else does either, it is simply a bad idea. Not to mention impossible since Tony clearly dies at the end of the first movie.

Even if he didn't it still wouldn't work too well, it would simply be unnecessary.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 03:22 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BIIIIIIIIIIIG
Restricted

Account Restricted

I TRY TO EXPLAN THAT IN MY FIRST POST MAN IF YOU GUYS DON THINK ITS A GOOD MOVIE JUST SAY WHY AND YOU DON NEED TO CALL ME STUPID AND STUFF JUS SAY YOU DON THINK IS WILL BE TO GOOD BUT EVEN THEN YOU MST ADMIT IT WILL MAKE TONS AND TONS A THE MONEY YOU DIG BUT YOU DON GOTS TA CALL ME STUPID AND STUFF CAUSE THATS THE KIND OF STUFF THAT AINT COOL WITH THE BIIIIIIIIIIIG MAN YOU DIG?

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 03:38 AM
BackFire

They did not mean to imply that you are stupid, they just thought the idea itself was stupid.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 04:35 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Or even better yet, the Teletubbies can come down from heaven and revive Tony Montana. YEAY! THAT WOULD BE GREAT! **gag** **gag**

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 05:08 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

man alpacinio should kill your balls....and ill help him. Why would you ruin a classic?

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 05:54 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

BIIIIIING do you listen to 50 cent or some wack rap music?

damn mainstream rap

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 05:55 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by h0ck3yh0rr0r
BIIIIIING do you listen to 50 cent or some wack rap music?

damn mainstream rap

My bet is that he listens to Notorious B.I.I.I.I.I.I.I.G

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 10:29 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by stinkfist462
hey were not bashing Him in general .. were bashing his idea..
TimberlandG2 was bashing.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2004 02:25 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote