KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » What are the greatest trillogies ever?

What is the greatest trillogy ever?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Lord of the Rings 17 42.50%
Star Wars 14 35.00%
Matrix 2 5.00%
Alien 0 0%
Jurassic Park 0 0%
Terminator 2 5.00%
Indiana Jones 1 2.50%
Back to the Future 3 7.50%
Die Hard 1 2.50%
Total: 40 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What are the greatest trillogies ever?
Started by: Drifter101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

What are the greatest trillogies ever?

now a days there are tons of trillogies going around new ones and there still are the those classic trillogies.

choose the one in the poll and say what trillogy u think was best ever, but trillogies have to be like just 3 movies unlike batman and superman movies where 4 where done, not really trillogy, but ill count alien

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 10:24 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Whhhat? There are 4 "Alien" movies, why wouldn't you count one? There's also a 4th Die Hard on it's way, and you forgot the "Evil Dead" trilogy, "Godfather" trilogy, "El Mariachi" trilogy, as well as Romero's "Dead" trilogy.

Chosing from the ones listed, the original Star Wars Trilogy.

Last edited by Cory Chaos on Apr 19th, 2004 at 11:04 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:01 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

dont matter if a 4th die hard is on its way long as right now theres 3 kinda do regret putting alien

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:03 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

we need more trilogies like ST ,LOTR and Matrix.I count The die hard series as just sequels I also count the JP and Indiana Jones series as just sequels.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:18 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

i know what u mean by that, but there were 3 made of the whole series so i had to put it in there cause it was technically a trillogy

Old Post Apr 19th, 2004 11:22 PM
boxofdeath2.0

hellooooo? mcfly? back to the future is the end all be all of trilogy greatness!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 03:39 AM
boxofdeath2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

id say the terminator. terminator3 was a let down, but t2 is just bout the best sequel ever

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 07:13 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

yea t-3 was a let down in many ways i was expecting what i got but still disappointed

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 05:54 PM
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

+it was a 12 year wait 4 it, probably not worth the wait

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 08:35 PM
ilvorlandobloom

yay, Lord of the Rings is winning! big grin

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 02:25 AM
ilvorlandobloom is currently offline Click here to Send ilvorlandobloom a Private Message Find more posts by ilvorlandobloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Whhhat? There are 4 "Alien" movies, why wouldn't you count one? There's also a 4th Die Hard on it's way, and you forgot the "Evil Dead" trilogy, "Godfather" trilogy, "El Mariachi" trilogy, as well as Romero's "Dead" trilogy.

Chosing from the ones listed, the original Star Wars Trilogy.

Yeah, I sure do love that El Mariachi Trilogy. I knew something on the poll was missing.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 02:30 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cgtuna21
LOTRfreak

Lord of the Rings is the greatest of all!!!!!! Then next would be Star Wars I loved the first Matrix but the other 2 were very dissapointing, should of just kept it 2 one

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 08:22 PM
cgtuna21 is currently offline Click here to Send cgtuna21 a Private Message Find more posts by cgtuna21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

The Star Wars trilogy. The most acclaimed trilogy, most publicized, most wide-spread, most known. Sure it may be old, but it's top on my list. You've gotta hand it to the originals for making movies what they are today yes

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 10:09 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

starwars was a great trillogy

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 10:12 PM
Mr Parker

I was about to vote star wars since A NEW HOPE AND EMPIRE STRIKES BACK are my two favorite movies of all time.But since I hate Return of the jedi so much- even worse then the newer films,I had to vote Lord Of the rings.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 10:42 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

yea return of the jedi was pretty bad due to the ewalks, but episode I's Jar Jar Binks was the biggest sin in starwars history

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 10:53 PM
silver_tears

Matrix, and Lotr big grin
Back to the Future yes
and Indy cool

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 11:21 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

SW, LOTR, and... The first Matrix. I didn't enjoy the trilogy so much as a whole, so... I vote for SW. Like Kozzy said, it was just generally more remarkable than LOTR. LOTR is great, but I think overall, in terms of everything non-cinematic that came from SW, it scores higher.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 11:28 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

i agree w/ the star wars thing but really the last one episode VI was not what i expected it was somewhat disapointing. thats why i put LOTR cause i was never disapointed

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 11:50 PM
kiwibloom
kizool cuz skizool iszout

Warning

what about the SCREAM trilogy? the scream movies rock!!!!!! it's like the best trilogy eva~!luv scream luv it!!!!

SCREAM QUOTES

quote:
STU---Hey Tat, grab me other beer would ya? TATUM---what i'am i the beer witch????

one more SCREAM quote cuz i'm bord!!!!!!!!!

quote:
STU---- we ask you a question, ya get it wrong (holds up a gun @ sydney) BOOGA!!!!!!!! ya die! BILLY---- ya get it right ya die
Happy Dance smokin' evil face

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 03:33 AM
kiwibloom is currently offline Click here to Send kiwibloom a Private Message Find more posts by kiwibloom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote