KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Does anyone know driver in Car of KB 2?

Does anyone know driver in Car of KB 2?
Started by: I Love Sirius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I Love Sirius

Does anyone know driver in Car of KB 2?

I saw Kill Bill 2 yesterday, and I'm a bit confused. When the bride leaves Bill's house with her daughter, the car she was driving in Volume 2 comes and picks her up. If I'm not mistaken, it was a black guy that was driving the car that she got into with her daughter, and drives off. At first I thought it was Samuel L. Jackson, but he died in the wedding massacre. The cop tells the sheriff that in Volume 1. Does anyone know who this is?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 12:55 AM
I Love Sirius is currently offline Click here to Send I Love Sirius a Private Message Find more posts by I Love Sirius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killthesunlight
Stark raving mad

its just a vallet parker, noone really important.

I feel like a heartattack with a hangover

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 01:13 AM
killthesunlight is currently offline Click here to Send killthesunlight a Private Message Find more posts by killthesunlight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I Love Sirius

Valet Parker? At Bill's house? blink

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 01:37 AM
I Love Sirius is currently offline Click here to Send I Love Sirius a Private Message Find more posts by I Love Sirius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gtsecc

quote:
Originally posted by I Love Sirius

Bill lives in an apartment building, room 101.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 01:41 AM
gtsecc is currently offline Click here to Send gtsecc a Private Message Find more posts by gtsecc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killthesunlight
Stark raving mad

SO YEAH! A VALET PARKER!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 03:34 AM
killthesunlight is currently offline Click here to Send killthesunlight a Private Message Find more posts by killthesunlight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by I Love Sirius

Is an Hacienda in Mexico. Remenber when Beatrix visited the old man with all the hookers? That's where she got the whereabouts of Bill.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 09:39 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Man you should really put spoiler tags around her real name..

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 11:07 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

It slip outta me. I tried to edited but my 15mins were gone. erm

Old Post Apr 20th, 2004 11:24 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killthesunlight
Stark raving mad

its not like you couldnt figure it out from the first one. just read the lips yes

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 03:14 AM
I Love Sirius

But then again, when you read the title of this thread, you have to realized that people reading this have already seen Volume 2. If not, they have to know there are going to be spoilers here. That's just a given.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 08:31 PM
I Love Sirius

Okay, I saw Volume 2 again, and this time I paid even more close attention and you're right. I didn't notice the first time that when The Bride arrives at Bill's place, There was a Valet attendant there to take her car. Sorry people!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 10:02 PM
sarahvma

The driver of the car is the same valet parker she hands the reigns over to when she gets the first time. Bill either lives in a hotel or apartment, which, considering his amount of money, would have a valet parker. As for the spoiler debate - anyone who hasn't seen Kill Bill Vol.2 yet obviously isn't a fan and therefore wouldn't be on a chat board.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 10:10 PM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

... And if they were a fan, they would have read the script and would already know her name

Old Post May 11th, 2004 10:10 PM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote