KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » How/when did Sofie get into the church?

How/when did Sofie get into the church?
Started by: roundisfunny

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
roundisfunny

How/when did Sofie get into the church?

In Vol. 2, we see the conversation between Bill & the Bride, which leads up to the DVAS entry. The shot widens to show the church being lit up from inside. Now, I've just seen Vol. 2 once, but I don't remember seeing Sofie walk in with the rest of the team, and if she was waiting outside, she was pretty darn far away. However, the Bride remembers Sofie talking and laughing on her cell phone while standing above her bleeding form. So, how (or when) did Sofie come in?

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 11:26 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Maybe she came in during the short part that isn't shown between where the DVAS entered and Bill shot Uma.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 11:29 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aerosin

lol, i asked myself the same thing

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 11:40 PM
Aerosin is currently offline Click here to Send Aerosin a Private Message Find more posts by Aerosin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aerosin

i also noticed that the church scene was cut short....i think they should have shown on the inside, because they do show her(the bride) getting beat up after the shots in volume 1

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 11:58 PM
Aerosin is currently offline Click here to Send Aerosin a Private Message Find more posts by Aerosin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Thats right. They probably executed everybody but Uma then beat the crap out of her for a while. During that time, Sofie must have come in.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 12:02 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i was just about to say that ^^^

if i remembered correctly, everybody but the bride was dead when sophie was inside.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 12:13 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

If memory serves me right Sofie is a prodige of Bill. When the massacre happen she was working for Bill at the time. 4 years later she is working for O-ren. Is possible Sofie arrive after the shooting. At first I thought she was invited to the wedding, and during the ceremony she betray the bride. But Nah! Vol. 2 proved me wrong.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 02:55 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cowboyography
Eye Of God

Remember the cartoon from the first movie, it shows all the DVAS beating up Uma in the chapel. Sophie probably waited until the coast was clear and then entered to witness the brides death.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 03:20 PM
Cowboyography is currently offline Click here to Send Cowboyography a Private Message Find more posts by Cowboyography Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

^ i agree

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 05:38 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

I never noticed that Sofie wasn't there. I totally forgot about her. And was Sofie in the end credits where it showed clips of everyone, because I can't remember her being in them?

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 01:37 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Re: How/when did Sofie get into the church?

quote:
Originally posted by roundisfunny
In Vol. 2, we see the conversation between Bill & the Bride, which leads up to the DVAS entry. The shot widens to show the church being lit up from inside. Now, I've just seen Vol. 2 once, but I don't remember seeing Sofie walk in with the rest of the team, and if she was waiting outside, she was pretty darn far away. However, the Bride remembers Sofie talking and laughing on her cell phone while standing above her bleeding form. So, how (or when) did Sofie come in?

The couldnt have all walked to the chapel in El Paso, so she might have been in the car, or in whatever they all got there in. They did shoot everyone, but then they were beating up The Bride, so she might have walked in when the shooting was over, but the beating was in progress.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 06:44 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

And Sophie didn't exactly beat anyone up, she was just on her cell phone for the time, I think. Or did she do damage?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 06:49 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

How did sophie get into the church????

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: by going through the doorway

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 11:14 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gtsecc

How did they all fit in Bill's Pantera?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 12:01 AM
gtsecc is currently offline Click here to Send gtsecc a Private Message Find more posts by gtsecc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote