KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Kill Bill Movie Mistakes

Kill Bill Movie Mistakes
Started by: Maverick2364

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

Kill Bill Movie Mistakes

Kill Bill is an awesome movie (duh!) but there are also a few mistakes. Everyone post your flaws you've found here. One I definitely saw was in Kill Bill during the fight with Tarantino vs O-Ren there is a clock run by a water fountain, however the fight is taking place outdoors when it is snowing, so shouldn't the water be frozen as ice? I bet the producers didn't think that one through roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 1st, 2004 02:28 AM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gtsecc

Most are intentional.
Karen reads the pregnancy test kit upside down, and Uma's hair extentions are out when she is rolling around in the bathroom.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 05:34 AM
gtsecc is currently offline Click here to Send gtsecc a Private Message Find more posts by gtsecc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

The water thing could make sense because it is running water.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 08:08 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jeff_Atello

Yes, but it also wasn't real snow. When "The Bride" was driving to the club, it wasn't even raining, let alone snowing.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 09:19 AM
Jeff_Atello is currently offline Click here to Send Jeff_Atello a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff_Atello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff_Atello
Yes, but it also wasn't real snow. When "The Bride" was driving to the club, it wasn't even raining, let alone snowing.

Exxxxxxxxxxactly

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 01:44 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

When Gogo, hits The Bride, she flys over the table and spits blood...the next shot of her, her mough are totally clear adn make up is in place.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 01:48 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

quote:
Originally posted by Jeff_Atello

Nope, sorry dude ya better watch that chapter carefully. When O-Ren and her posse enters the House of blue leaves right after they are greeted by the owner and his wife look closely. Notice the bar at the end, there is a round/circle window. You can clearly see snow falling down. Which means it started to snow after the Bride arrive at the House of Blue Leaves. Look at it again.

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 02:29 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

The snowy garden is supposed to be really artificial erm

Old Post May 4th, 2004 05:33 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maverick2364
Jedi Master

quote:
Originally posted by burlyman
The snowy garden is supposed to be really artificial erm

...I knew that....

...really I did... embarrasment

Old Post May 4th, 2004 06:39 PM
Maverick2364 is currently offline Click here to Send Maverick2364 a Private Message Find more posts by Maverick2364 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
When Gogo, hits The Bride, she flys over the table and spits blood...the next shot of her, her mough are totally clear adn make up is in place.

i saw that one...

Old Post May 4th, 2004 11:40 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I heard somewhere that some japanese restaurants have a "snow room"... don't know if its true or not...

Old Post May 7th, 2004 08:30 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

((it was a correction to that mistake on moviemistakes.com))

Old Post May 7th, 2004 08:31 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by gtsecc
Most are intentional.
Karen reads the pregnancy test kit upside down, and Uma's hair extentions are out when she is rolling around in the bathroom.

I watched Vol 2 last night and when I saw Karen reading it I remembered this.

The instructions were on the back so they would have been printed so that when you flip it over, the writing is the right way up, like most things... so it wasn't actually upside down confused

Old Post May 9th, 2004 01:41 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
curlupandlive
Killa Bea

i dont know if its just that her hair was straight, but when the bride goes to japan her hair is short. but when she is in the house of blue leaves it is longer than before.

Ha ha ha ha ha! I've fought
cripples who posed more of a challenge. Now fight, goddamn you!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 05:44 AM
curlupandlive is currently offline Click here to Send curlupandlive a Private Message Find more posts by curlupandlive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

how bout the zipper being up then down like we were talking about in the bodd thread?

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:08 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

yes!!!! curlupandlive, thats what i was going to say!!!.....just before she goes to the house of blue leaves (in the airport or whatever) her hair is short, like it is in vol. 2, but when shes in the house of blue leaves, its long...she looks much hotter in the house of blue leaves with long hair anyways... stick out tongue

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post May 16th, 2004 04:41 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

Well she was in Okinawa for a month erm

Old Post May 16th, 2004 05:10 PM
curlupandlive
Killa Bea

yeah, but when she went to tokyo her hair was short

Ha ha ha ha ha! I've fought
cripples who posed more of a challenge. Now fight, goddamn you!

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 01:05 AM
curlupandlive is currently offline Click here to Send curlupandlive a Private Message Find more posts by curlupandlive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

yea there are alot of those little microscopic mistakes

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 02:38 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

When Bill shoots at the fruit,it splashes on the bride....the next scene she's completely clean...

Old Post May 27th, 2004 10:54 AM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote