KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Collateral

Collateral
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Collateral

With Jamie Foxx and Tom Cruise.

Foxx plays a Los Angeles cab driver forced to serve as a chauffeur to a contract killer (Cruise) on a string of hits. Ruffalo will star as a detective on the trail of Cruise's character.

Sounds horrible but after watching the trailer... its still looks horrible.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 15th, 2004 09:43 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

What are you talking about it looks AWESOME!

Old Post May 28th, 2004 03:12 AM
theone0103 is currently offline Click here to Send theone0103 a Private Message Find more posts by theone0103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Keep telling yourself that. That movie has one trailer out and its already the butt of jokes between my friends and I.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 03:20 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok, then...

Old Post May 29th, 2004 07:27 PM
theone0103 is currently offline Click here to Send theone0103 a Private Message Find more posts by theone0103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I thought it looked interesting, reminds me of another movie, but I can't quite remember which one erm

Old Post May 29th, 2004 07:34 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

looks intriguing if not interesting. when was the last time tom cruise played the bad guy? could be like denzel washington playing a dirty cop in "training day". i'm not saying it's gonna be as good, but it may be worth the watch, maybe a blockbuster night at least.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 08:01 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

So....what do you really think it's coming out on August 6th. I know that I'm definatly gonna see it!!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 05:03 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Pass.

The trailer makes it seem as if the movie has no real plot, other than Tom Cruise gets driven around so he can kill people. Jamie Foxx is a talentless waste, and he'll only hurt this film, IMO.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2004 05:26 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theone0103
Restricted

Account Restricted

am i the only person raving about this movie??

Cause I went to buy the soundtrack and there was a whole lot of 'em there like nobody bought them.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 08:52 PM
Zerosparx

It looks promising compared to crap put out this year. But I wont jump the gun, it does seem plotless but then again people argue over Citizen Kane's plot and its a classic.

Last edited by Zerosparx on Aug 5th, 2004 at 07:58 PM

Old Post Aug 5th, 2004 07:55 PM
Zerosparx is currently offline Click here to Send Zerosparx a Private Message Find more posts by Zerosparx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Well, since "Napoleon Dynamite" isn't showing within 30 miles of here, I decided to see what all the hype over "Collateral" was. Safe to say, it's all hype.

Not going to go into detail here, a I am saving it for my thread, which is linked below. A very mundane, and disappointing movie, IMO.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 09:04 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im staying away from it.Saving my money for AvP evil face

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 10:22 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

i wanna see but im broke..ill sneak in and tell u guys how it was

bitches bow down

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 10:35 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

i might see it...anyway its here in 2 months time after US release

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 12:02 PM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

brill

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2004 09:13 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGurl

This movie is really good. Both Tom Cruise and Jamie Fox did an excellent job. I'd have to say that this is by far Cruise's most convincing role, even though he plays the bad guy for a change. The one problem I always have with Tom Cruise films is that I always see Cruise behind the character he's trying to play. In this film, however, I only saw "Vincent" (his character). This also has more character development than your average action flick. If you're looking for a film that has non-stop action and requires no thinking, stay away from this one. If you're looking for a smart film, this is definitely a must-see.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 02:13 AM
SpiderGurl is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGurl a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vagaryatwill

I want to see this. Everyone I know has said it's good. Maybe I'll get a chance to see it this week. It's not often, if ever, you see Cruise in the bad guy role...also Jamie Foxx is going to be big in the next few years, I think.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2004 10:23 PM
vagaryatwill is currently offline Click here to Send vagaryatwill a Private Message Find more posts by vagaryatwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote