KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » O-ren-ishii pose

O-ren-ishii pose
Started by: Yassin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Yassin
Finite

O-ren-ishii pose

Well i have a request...if somebody have a picture or better A WALLPAPER of o-ren-ishii where she wears a black costume ( when "the bride" tells the story about her...the first thing you see is a picture with her holding a m-16,wearing a black costume with a turtle neck...) So if anyone have some....i thank you smile

Old Post May 25th, 2004 07:40 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

Try this

or this.

But I think THIS is what you're looking for. Maybe you could just crop off the sides or something?

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post May 25th, 2004 08:52 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

YES THAT S IT!!!! THANK YOU.....damn finally my quest is oversmile..but another question,can you also have that picture in the size of a poster..if it's available...

Old Post May 25th, 2004 09:03 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

There are a lot of KB posters about, but not too many with O-Ren, and even fewer with her in the turtleneck.

Try here.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post May 25th, 2004 11:11 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I have a very large one from before Vol 1 was released thats looks just like my sig. big grin
Haven't seen it anywhere else so I feel special.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 25th, 2004 11:27 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

Damn no turtleneck, thx anyway roundisfunny for the helpsmile

Old Post May 27th, 2004 10:47 AM
AnImE_ChAoS
Eat Cookies or Die

hi im um..new..yea hehe, i came upon your posts on a search, ive been searching for bloody weeks for some decent picture shots on O-ren in the anime section of the film, wears shes over the man, side view, close up, anything, preferably a shot with her whole form showing with the uniform. confused you see i do role playing online and i want to make her in to a character, and i really love the the anime sequence and the details and such, i cant find pictures of it anyware and also my pc isnt great so i cant really download the film and screen capture the parts i want, can somebody help me? blink

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 07:11 PM
AnImE_ChAoS is currently offline Click here to Send AnImE_ChAoS a Private Message Find more posts by AnImE_ChAoS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

here's one

Attachment: oren.jpg
This has been downloaded 180 time(s).

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 09:41 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AnImE_ChAoS
Eat Cookies or Die

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >.< need anime stick out tongue only anime stick out tongue hehe it rocks and rules at the same time
bunny

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 09:44 PM
AnImE_ChAoS is currently offline Click here to Send AnImE_ChAoS a Private Message Find more posts by AnImE_ChAoS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

Hehe...hmmm that's a tough one,maybe you should check some anime boards..and ask there??

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:25 PM
BadKitty
cockeyed

yep.you'll have better luck..though there was some sweet anime in kill bill!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 08:03 AM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakwakawakawaka

dammit!, i cant find the anime anywhere either

your signature pic is sick tho chaos

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:46 AM
wakwakawakawaka is currently offline Click here to Send wakwakawakawaka a Private Message Find more posts by wakwakawakawaka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
animeobsessed

Question

hi, i'm having trouble too embarrasment i can't find any anime pictures, and I really need them!! Anything, o-ren in her childhood when her parents are murdered or she's killed that paedophile, please, I beseech you, help me!!

oh yeah, I do have ONE picture I thought other people might want.

Attachment: oren_ishii1.jpeg
This has been downloaded 44 time(s).

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 10:33 PM
animeobsessed is currently offline Click here to Send animeobsessed a Private Message Find more posts by animeobsessed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elm_Psycho1428

Ok well since i have the movies I can watch them on the computer and take screenshots of whatever parts....I hope this is what u guys were looking for...if u need a specific part let me know and i can put it here:

(please log in to view the image)

And a personal favorite...when Oren shoots the guy smile

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 02:12 AM
Elm_Psycho1428 is currently offline Click here to Send Elm_Psycho1428 a Private Message Find more posts by Elm_Psycho1428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote