KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » which fight sequence was the best

which was the best fight sequence
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
beatrix vs vernita 2 6.45%
beatrix vs o-ren 3 9.68%
beatrix vs gogo 7 22.58%
beatrix vs crazy 88's 9 29.03%
beatrix vs budd 2 6.45%
beatrix vs elle 7 22.58%
beatrix vs bill 1 3.23%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

which fight sequence was the best
Started by: rox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rox

which fight sequence was the best

beatrix vs vernita
beatrix vs o-ren
beatrix vs elle
beatrix vs budd
beatrix vs. bill
beatrix vs. crazy 88's
beatrix vs gogo

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 07:23 PM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Gosh! This is tough!!! Okay, I voted for Beatrix vs. Elle. Two deadly women assasins fighting agaisn't each other isn't very common in movies! Women can be tougher than guys in fights. wink

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 07:49 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

beatrix vs vernita
beatrix vs o-ren

i like these two cuz she did what she meant to do

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 08:29 PM
rox is currently offline Click here to Send rox a Private Message Find more posts by rox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

GOGO V. B., Gogo was kickin B.'s A$$ untill well... That was smart righting i was wonderin how B. was gonna get out of it

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 01:20 AM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

confused there was no beatrix vs budd

i vote elle.. that was such a bitchy hate filled fight big grin

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 10:02 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

quote:
Originally posted by burlyman
confused there was no beatrix vs budd

i vote elle.. that was such a bitchy hate filled fight big grin

actually the fact she went to his house to fight him and he shot her down

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 02:11 PM
sarahvma

I voted for the Bea/Budd fight just because I laughed when he shot her... it was a good scene. You totally aren't expecting it (oh, wait - that's right... I read the script beforehand... so I guess I was)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 01:51 AM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

i agree on the fight with Budd, you think shes gonna kick his arse, but nope, she opend the door and gets blown away

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 11:42 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

i just voted for her vs the crazy 88's it was just so long and great, but if it were a one on one i would have voted for the Go-Go fight

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 05:57 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SenshiNaka
Warrior Inside

Beatrix vs. Bill not really just the fight but that whole part, the questioning and everything leading up to it was emotional and a very great part of the movie.

"And I'm very sad about that. But some fellas are lucky, and some ain't." -Mr. Pink (Reservoir Dogs)

Old Post Jun 6th, 2004 01:44 PM
SenshiNaka is currently offline Click here to Send SenshiNaka a Private Message Find more posts by SenshiNaka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

smile

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 02:38 AM
amlap
this guy

i agree with the bill fight altough he could have done so much more with it. my vote is a toss up between crazy 88's and vernita.

88's- becauce it was just so extreme.

vernita- because the movie opened up with it, and the ending with her daughter and everything. plus alot of ***** talk!

NUFF SAID!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 04:36 AM
amlap is currently offline Click here to Send amlap a Private Message Find more posts by amlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rox

i think vernita was the only friend she had in the divas

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 02:18 PM
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

that beatrix vs bill fight, its wasnt even a fight it was a movement of 4 arms and one neck, just pissed me off, great film but.........sigh what a lousy death.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 11:37 PM
Drifter101 is currently offline Click here to Send Drifter101 a Private Message Find more posts by Drifter101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Drifter101
Woodstock '69"

i was expectin at least 6 good minutes of fight.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 11:38 PM
Rebel Racer
Webmaster

deff beatrix vs Crazy 88's

Imagine what you'll "know" tomorrow.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 02:25 AM
Rebel Racer is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel Racer a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel Racer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

The 88's was good. All those dead and hacked up bodies and the way they covered up the floor

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 03:43 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

According to Bill (when he is talking to Budd) The gang is not all 88. Is only a nickname. I think they are like 44 members only. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 05:35 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DS25

I'd say beatrix vs gogo,
gogo has a more interesting weapon of choice

and plus it make you wanna run around spinnin things in the air.........is that just me embarrasment big grin

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 08:07 PM
DS25 is currently offline Click here to Send DS25 a Private Message Find more posts by DS25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gemini no Saga
Athena's bodyguard

I voted for beatrix vs o-ren , it's the best fight in Kill Bill , with the song of Santa esmeralda...!!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2004 10:57 PM
Gemini no Saga is currently offline Click here to Send Gemini no Saga a Private Message Find more posts by Gemini no Saga Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote