KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Cool Way To Die In The Movies!!!

Cool Way To Die In The Movies!!!
Started by: mardook

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mardook
Easier said than done!

Angry Cool Way To Die In The Movies!!!

Now here is an idea I had last night after watching T2. The T-1000 stabs you and he goes inside you and forces all that is inside to come out and whatnot. You explode when he does this super fast... he basically pours himself inside you and reforms himself while inside you. confused
Anyone got any more death ideas?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:23 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

You pretty much described Agent Smith's "death" in "The Matrix", when Neo enters him, causing him to spontaneously combust.

The most creative and effective death scene I could conjure up was already done in "Jason X", the liquid nitrogen face smash. The only redeeming quality of the movie, but damn it was cool.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:33 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

Its true about Agent Smith but it wasn't gory.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:42 AM
mardook is currently offline Click here to Send mardook a Private Message Find more posts by mardook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

(yeah t-100 dosnt do that)Damn u i was gonna say that!!!!!!! I lov that death in jason X (but crappy movie)
hmmm....I liked in misery how that guy got shot through the back by a shotgun, it looked coollaughing

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:45 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

The concept of T1000 doing that in a liquid form is much cooler than encoding yourself into somebody like in the Matrix. How about a spoof movie where they rip out some guy's jaws and makes them eat themselves to death. confused

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:45 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Speaking of jawas i like in the first how the guy gets eaten, man that was gory!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:48 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I say the coolest death was in Scanners. One of the brothers uses his scanners powers to burn an melt the other guy. That was cool!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 04:45 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

A UK magazine recently did a "top 100 movie deaths" poll, and some of the results were published via the AP, but I haven't been able to find the original list (not even on the site for that magazine, the title of which eludes me now).

Anyway, the shower scene in "Psycho" was number one, followed by Slim Pickens riding the bomb in "Dr. Strangelove" and the Wicked Witch's demise in "The Wizard of Oz". Anyone else remember some of the others, or better still, where I can find the complete list?

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 12:37 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pirateboy
BluenFunky

In the film the Titanic

No one coul'd show more compassion than Jack, how he selflessly lay in the cold for Elizabeth was so sweet, he truly loved her.

that was so selfless and loving

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 06:22 PM
Pirateboy is currently offline Click here to Send Pirateboy a Private Message Find more posts by Pirateboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

laughing out loud!

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 06:28 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordMortis
O Castitas Lilium

i liked the way the half human alien died in alien ressurection. Sucked out of a pea sized hole into space. Gotta be one of the best deaths ive seen.

Don't make Lucy angry... Bad things happen...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 11:31 PM
LordMortis is currently offline Click here to Send LordMortis a Private Message Find more posts by LordMortis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mardook
Easier said than done!

Wasn't that one of the ideas from the original Alien for the Lambert character to die?

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 08:53 AM