KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Van Helsing/\Troy/\Day After Tomorrow

whats your favorite one of the Three Films here?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Van Helsing 11 30.56%
Troy 14 38.89%
Day After Tomorrow 11 30.56%
Total: 36 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Van Helsing/\Troy/\Day After Tomorrow
Started by: AnImE_ChAoS

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AnImE_ChAoS
Eat Cookies or Die

Question Van Helsing/\Troy/\Day After Tomorrow

bunny what film would you choose! personally i choose Van Helsing with its kick ass scenes, blood and story lines.stick out tongue Its facts and informations where altered in places but very true in other instances.big grin the stunts blow the mind and the CG is just jaw dropping. wink
bunny

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 11:08 AM
AnImE_ChAoS is currently offline Click here to Send AnImE_ChAoS a Private Message Find more posts by AnImE_ChAoS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

This topic should be in the movie discussion section. Which one would I choose? None, I didn't like them at all.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 04:49 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emancipator

Troy.. fantastic film considering what it could have turned out like smile

http://www.moviesonline.ca

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 06:01 PM
Emancipator is currently offline Click here to Send Emancipator a Private Message Find more posts by Emancipator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordMortis
O Castitas Lilium

Day after tommorow loved that film. Wish it would happen irl lol i hate the heat >.<

Don't make Lucy angry... Bad things happen...

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 11:32 PM
LordMortis is currently offline Click here to Send LordMortis a Private Message Find more posts by LordMortis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Troy, although I was even disappointed in it.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 11:38 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AnImE_ChAoS
Eat Cookies or Die

bunny i loved van helsing loads, Troy's best quality is that it has Brad Pit and Orlando bloom in it big grin Brad Pits just pure attraction O.O and those muscles...stick out tongue..hehe sorry big grin oh..and day after tomorrow just has to win for the great grafics and factual story, one day it will happen eventually big grin, i wanna live to se it bu i dont think that would be possible some how blink..bunny

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 07:42 PM
AnImE_ChAoS is currently offline Click here to Send AnImE_ChAoS a Private Message Find more posts by AnImE_ChAoS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

the day after tomorrow was purty cool

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 08:04 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Not even having seen Van Helsing or Troy, I'll say DAT. Just because the other two haven't exactly had that much of a pull.

Van Helsing just doesn't interest me.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 11:10 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I liked Troy and Day After Tommorow.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 11:27 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fanatos
Artificial Intelligence

Does n e 1 know when is The Day After Tomorrow coming out on DVD?

I see your face with every punch I take,
And every bone I break - it's all for you!

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 02:44 PM
fanatos is currently offline Click here to Send fanatos a Private Message Find more posts by fanatos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XjulieX
Hugh's curse

Van Helsing definately

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 08:19 PM
XjulieX is currently offline Click here to Send XjulieX a Private Message Find more posts by XjulieX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Troy, but mainly for the men in skirts! laughing

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 09:26 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

I didn't like Troy. Havn't seen DAT so Van Helsing

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 05:43 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloomheadgirl
Orlando Bloom lurver!!!!!

I recently saw Troy, they missed out so much! I was very dissapointed, but the acting was really good! For me it had to be the day after tomorrow!

~*Tanya

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 05:43 PM
Bloomheadgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Bloomheadgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Bloomheadgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Candy
Jedi-Quietscheentchen

I loved troy, DAT was really good and van hesling sux. i voted for troy.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 07:12 PM
Candy is currently offline Click here to Send Candy a Private Message Find more posts by Candy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fini
Hurricane stalker

Day after tomorrow was OK, but the science behind it was Bs, and as geophysics/climatology student the movie was severly faulted.

Van helsing should have been like Hellsing the wickedly great anime series.

welll TRoy was good, but with all the epics around , it seemed like a little of the story. I dont really care for the boyish looking Bloom.

Thank you god for the blessing me with Chanel.
She is back with you now, so take care of her

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 02:49 AM
fini is currently offline Click here to Send fini a Private Message Find more posts by fini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

they all sucked

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 03:30 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Alison*
Pretty on the Inside

quote:
Originally posted by fini
Day after tomorrow was OK, but the science behind it was Bs, and as geophysics/climatology student the movie was severly faulted.

The same could be said about countless other movies. But most movies are made solely for entertainment purposes. I know I didn't see it to learn about fault lines, or the possible effects of global warming...but to be entertained. And I was, thoroughly.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 11:18 PM
*Alison* is currently offline Click here to Send *Alison* a Private Message Find more posts by *Alison* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

DAT was yet another Emmerich taking himself way too seriously yawnfest.

Troy was like watching a committee of idiots throw stars and money at the screen and seeing NONE of it stick.

Van Helsing was at least what is set out to be - a big candyfloss of a film, one reviewer over here in UK said it was "like being bludgeoned by entertainment" and it made me laugh out loud from end to end - so i have to say VH was the best out of a trio of lightweight cinema drool.

And that wide eyed stare ALISON sig picture is freaking me out.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 11:18 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

well in my opinion i think its not even a contest, van hellsing is the best, becuase it has all my old horror friends and it has a good story line to but them in together. but troy and DAT souldn't even be labeled movies, both slide on the thin ice of stupid story. Troy is about a whore that goes to the other side so they make a war. like realy kill the B%&*@ and get over it. And DAT just looks stupid im so sorry i let my friends take me there.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 01:14 AM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote