KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Would You...?

Would You See the Final Product in Theaters?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Definitely! That would be awesome! 10 58.82%
I'll check out the DVD release, but 5-6 hours stuck in a theater ain't my thing 2 11.76%
Depends how different it is from the first two... I want to feel like it's a dif. movie 3 17.65%
Nah 2 11.76%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Would You...?
Started by: sarahvma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sarahvma

Would You...?

If QT released the full version of Kill Bill in theaters, would you put down another $10 to go see it in all its glory?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 01:53 AM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

He is smile
but selected cinemas in the US I guess sad

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 02:09 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Definitely! That would be awesome!

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 04:22 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

damn, i bet it wont even get considered in australia. all the people i know think the movies shit, and wont listen to me when i try and explain to them why i think its brilliant

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 10:48 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

lol - people are stupid.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 02:23 PM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Absolutely Positivly most deffinitivly.

Stupid England...that probably wont happen here....grrr

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 05:30 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

Meh - well, you know they're gonna release it on DVD at least.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 03:28 PM
furryman
honky

eek! yep

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 03:40 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Re: Would You...?

quote:
Originally posted by sarahvma
If QT released the full version of Kill Bill in theaters, would you put down another $10 to go see it in all its glory?

yes

Even if I camped outside for tickets! I'll be there!

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 02:34 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course I would!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 10:57 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BB Kiddo

Yeah I would but knowing my town we won't get it sad

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 04:14 AM
BB Kiddo is currently offline Click here to Send BB Kiddo a Private Message Find more posts by BB Kiddo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Haha im the only one that said nah. Don't get me wrong, its a great movie, but it just doesn't interest me right now, been too soon since i saw it, maybe a couple of years down the line.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 05:36 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bierbommetje

If its the Japanese vol1, id probably go

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2004 01:39 PM
Bierbommetje is currently offline Click here to Send Bierbommetje a Private Message Find more posts by Bierbommetje Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amlap
this guy

i would def go!

i read some where that he was thinking about releasing it with the full color fight scene, minus the b/w. and that they will later release the movie as a whole dvd. i read this back in april... could this still be true?

NUFF SAID!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 11:39 PM
amlap is currently offline Click here to Send amlap a Private Message Find more posts by amlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bierbommetje

Thats cool, but the Jap version also has some extra footage (some which was cut for nothing [SPOILER - highlight to read]: like the kid crazy 88 losing his mask, and being thrown into a crowd of 88's (you can see in the end credits, theres a bunch of em falling into a pool of blood red water).

So I hope it'll not be just the colour, but also the extra footage

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 02:01 PM
Bierbommetje is currently offline Click here to Send Bierbommetje a Private Message Find more posts by Bierbommetje Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote