KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » misery

misery
Started by: fuct_up_kid

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

misery

a great film...kathy bates really deserved her oscar...discuss smile

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 02:02 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i loved this film...the best part is where the man is nearly back to full recovery after he had badly hurt is legs and then cathy bates gets the sledgehammer and breaks both the poor guys ankles...lol

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 05:19 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

This movie is great. I love Kathy Bate's performance in it.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 11:43 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Spoilers...use 'em or lose 'em.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 09:02 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fuct_up_kid
Trash Flavoured Trash

that was random!

I hate to break this to you, but being a coward is not a legitimate career

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 09:49 PM
fuct_up_kid is currently offline Click here to Send fuct_up_kid a Private Message Find more posts by fuct_up_kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

beer I seen this one for the first time in years last night, good movie that I think is slightly overrated but no doubt Kathy almost holds this movie together on her own,I honestly think no one could of played that character better.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2010 07:10 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe Buck

I just re-read the book last week after not picking it up since I was in middle school. Amazingly, I never saw the film. I guess it just never made it to the HBO or something. I'm kind of snobbish when it comes to King adaptions anyway. But I think the time has come. I'm gonna get on this and see the film ASAP.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 02:21 AM
Joe Buck is currently offline Click here to Send Joe Buck a Private Message Find more posts by Joe Buck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Joe Buck
I just re-read the book last week after not picking it up since I was in middle school. Amazingly, I never saw the film. I guess it just never made it to the HBO or something. I'm kind of snobbish when it comes to King adaptions anyway. But I think the time has come. I'm gonna get on this and see the film ASAP.

smokin' You should like it I think it's one of Kings ''better'' Adaptions

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 05:11 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IronGirl
Mad Genius

I absolutely love the Book. So to watch the movie I expected it to be nothing like the book and be super dissapointed.
However, I must say, I did enjoy it. It wasn't all like the book, but they added it the main key points. Though, his ankles wern't origionally smashed with a sledgehammer, its something just as brutal.
If you love the movie, I'd STRONGLY advise reading the book, its mad genius.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 06:13 AM
IronGirl is currently offline Click here to Send IronGirl a Private Message Find more posts by IronGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I thought the book was better but the movie was good.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2010 03:57 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote