KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Kill BILL DVDS

Kill BILL DVDS
Started by: Yassin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Yassin
Finite

Kill BILL DVDS

Well,i'm from Europe and my Kill Bill DVD looks awfull cheap...there aren't any bonusses like interviews,cut scenes,etc....the only thing i got was a 15 minute making of......what about yours? I saw the menu of the American Kill Bill dvd and it looked really cool...i'm might download the American one and burn it ...hehe saves the trouble of import smile OH yeah also the Japanese one...

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 04:10 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

Yeah - it's clear he's holding out the good stuff for the combined special edition

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 04:43 PM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

Oh so what's the special edition box release?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 04:56 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

Well, right from the start, QT told Miramax "I want to release the DVD as one movie. I want it to just be Kill Bill". But Miramax, seeing dollar signs instead of logic, moved back the release date of Volume 2 to accomodate a DVD release. Therefore, I'm fairly certain there will be a special edition box set that includes both movies and a lotta extras.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:09 PM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

Hmmm damn Miramax!!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 05:31 PM
furryman
honky

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 07:10 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

Damn.......

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 07:28 PM
sarahvma

Once again, glad I'm holding out for the combined pack.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 07:48 PM
Yassin
Finite

Yeah i'm gonna wait too...but i did buy Kill Bill 1....damn

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 07:51 PM
sarahvma

lol. Oh well.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:07 PM
abnicirici

I'm afraid that I'll spend too much money!

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 08:37 PM
abnicirici is currently offline Click here to Send abnicirici a Private Message Find more posts by abnicirici Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

True. I'm not going to spend one cent until Christmas. Christmas is when they ship out the good stuff.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2004 09:19 PM
Yassin
Finite

Yeah me 2,and if you still can't wait..you rent it

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2004 09:15 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

quote:
Originally posted by Yassin
Yeah i'm gonna wait too...but i did buy Kill Bill 1....damn
me too!! mad

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 06:34 PM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

If there is a special edition I might wait too.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 09:40 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

There's gonna be a major special edition (christmas i think)..so you better wait...the only problem if you bought the first one..you'll have a double..one with the special scenes..and one wihout (like me and black mamba heheh)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 09:43 PM
Général Grievou

Re: Kill BILL DVDS

quote:
Well,i'm from Europe and my Kill Bill DVD looks awfull cheap...there aren't any bonusses like interviews,cut scenes,etc....the only thing i got was a 15 minute making of......what about yours? I saw the menu of the American Kill Bill dvd and it looked really cool...i'm might download the American one and burn it ...hehe saves the trouble of import smile OH yeah also the Japanese one...

Yes, I'm French and i don't buy the Kill Bill dvd, there's 2 disc for only 15 minutes of making of.

I'm waiting for the big special edition with "Kill Bill" like just one movie uncensured.

This Edition is available on November in "France"

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 10:43 PM
Général Grievou is currently offline Click here to Send Général Grievou a Private Message Find more posts by Général Grievou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

quote:
There's gonna be a major special edition (christmas i think)..so you better wait...the only problem if you bought the first one..you'll have a double..one with the special scenes..and one wihout (like me and black mamba heheh)
I cant wait till chrismas!! Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 01:41 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

yeah as soon as they said it had been split into two movies i knew not to buy the first one, a box set'd come out. i hope they put sick extras in it, australia seems to get really shite bonus features compaired to america

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 09:09 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

their defiantly waiting..my dvd don't have crap on it.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 02:44 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote