KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Revenge of the Nerds...

Revenge of the Nerds...
Started by: arghhh_matey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
arghhh_matey

Laugh Revenge of the Nerds...

laughing Revenge of the Nerds is like one of the best 80's movies hands down..Its histerical.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 05:30 PM
arghhh_matey is currently offline Click here to Send arghhh_matey a Private Message Find more posts by arghhh_matey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I haven't seen those in forever. Alls I know is that love Booger.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 10:06 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

never liked it

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 10:09 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amity75

Havnt seen it for ages. I thought it was great at the time but i might not find it funny now. Unlike Porkys which is an 80s no-brainer which has stood the test of time.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 10:29 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

I recall watching it but meh i dont remember much of it...

she's miss california <3

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 10:30 PM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
arghhh_matey

Booger is kool. The whole cast is pretty good. But only a couple I regonize from other movies,tv shows..one from lizzie mcguire,one from er,and another from babe. yup

g.o..u.s.a...
g.o..u.s.a...
g.o.u.s.a
.m.i.c.h.a.e.l..p.h.e.l.p.s.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 12:16 AM
arghhh_matey is currently offline Click here to Send arghhh_matey a Private Message Find more posts by arghhh_matey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

These moives stunk. They were not funny and I hate how the nerds got their way at the end miffed

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 02:26 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

NERRRRRRRRDSSS!!!!!!!!!

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 06:11 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I used to love Nerd when I was younger.........you know, when they played it on USA's Up All Night w/ Gilbert Gotfreid every other god damned weekend. I can barely stomach it now. Sure it was great at the time........but is just too cheesy and corny to still watch, unlike Porky's which still remains a classic that I can pop into my dvd player and watch every other week and still enjoy it.

The first time my wife watched Nerds with me.......she didn't even realize that Anthony Edwards (who played Gilbert) also starred in Top Gun (as Goose)..........she had seen Top Gun 50,000 times with me as it is one of my favorite movies. It just blew her mind to see Anthony Edwards playing such a dork and looking like such a dork....then a few years later playing the ultra-cool Goose. Then again.......we're both big E.R. fans and she never even noticed that Goose was her much beloved Dr. Mark Green (R.I.P. great fuccking character).......

bottom line......Anthony Edwards owns......except for Pet Semetary 2 which was a big pile of shit.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 07:37 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

quote:
Originally posted by amity75
Havnt seen it for ages. I thought it was great at the time but i might not find it funny now. Unlike Porkys which is an 80s no-brainer which has stood the test of time.

Porkys is great laughing

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 08:04 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krosus

Porky's ruled!
''There's so much wool here you could knit a sweater!''

''Has anyone here seen Mike hunt, telephone call for Mike hunt is mike hunt in the parking lot?''

there were other 80's classics weird science, fast times at ridgemont high, sixteen candles I think i got almost every classic 80's film at home from play247 .com all about 5-6quid each dirt cheap.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 11:30 AM
Krosus is currently offline Click here to Send Krosus a Private Message Find more posts by Krosus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striel
Delirious and Deluded

I love Revenge of the Nerds. I like it better than Porky's although I own both movies.

www.theangrytruth.com

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2004 03:42 AM
Striel is currently offline Click here to Send Striel a Private Message Find more posts by Striel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote