KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Collateral Alternate Ending

Collateral Alternate Ending
Started by: Neo Baggins

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Baggins
Another Child of Zion

Collateral Alternate Ending

Can anyone think of an Alternate Ending to Collateral, if anyone saw it...the ending sucked!

This thread could contain spoilers...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 10:21 PM
Neo Baggins is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Baggins a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Baggins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Present the entire movie as a dream sequence. Then, have Jamie Foxx wake up in his taxi, with people blowing their horns, followed by Cruise knocking on the taxi window.

Last edited by Cory Chaos on Aug 17th, 2004 at 10:27 PM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 10:24 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Baggins
Another Child of Zion

Thats good....

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 10:30 PM
Neo Baggins is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Baggins a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Baggins Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Baggins
Another Child of Zion

I'm still thinking of one...

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 10:30 PM
roundisfunny

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Max (Jamie Foxx), upon grabbing the policeman's gun, should have called police HQ and told them there was a terrorist threat in that building. Hundreds of police, firefighters, etc. would have shown up in minutes, long before Vincent (Tom Cruise) had a chance to find Annie (Jada Pinkett-Smith). If they didn't catch Vincent right away, the hospital video cameras would have had pictures of Vincent, and they could have tracked him down in short order.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Aug 17th, 2004 11:33 PM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

hmmm let's see.. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vincent could have just killed Annie (J P-S) and then, of course, Max would have thrown a hissy fit so Vincent gives him a lecture while the police arrive outside and then runs out while Max cries by the body, the police come and see him over her body and take him away but the police prove he didn't do it and he gets released. A year or so later it shows him on the phone, in his cab, talking to a bank about getting his limo service started. A knock comes on the window and he turns to see Vincent "can I get a ride" Max blinks and it's a construction man "hey buddy! You're blocking our truck!" "oh..sorry" Max pulls away yeehaw!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 11:34 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Present the entire movie as a dream sequence. Then, have Jamie Foxx wake up in his taxi, with people blowing their horns, followed by Cruise knocking on the taxi window.

this one's kick a$$!!!

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: vincent kills annie before max can find her. max finds the body and mourns for a while. max exits building where the police are waiting outside from annie's 911 call trace. they see max with the gun, opens fire. max dies, vincent runs...

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 05:38 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

similar to mine, but better because more people die..

S.A.T

sick and twisted. big grin!

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 08:04 PM
MissesDepp?! is currently offline Click here to Send MissesDepp?! a Private Message Find more posts by MissesDepp?! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction

Ever consider scriptwriting, CA? Good call.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 08:23 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Baggins
Another Child of Zion

Yeah, try a screenplay, im still thinking though

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 08:35 PM
Neo Baggins
Another Child of Zion

MY SCREENPLAY WILL HAVE SPOILERS and i do want to add spoilertags to my screenplay it would look messy wink

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 08:38 PM
Neo Baggins
Another Child of Zion

(Continues from part where Vincent and Max try to shoot eachother and dont have bullets.)

Vincent sits down while there is still ammo on the floor.

Max sits in the seat across from him while Annie sits next to him.

Vincent: Max.

Max(whispering): What....

Vincent: Do you think...anyone would notice if anyone dies on the Metro?

Vincent's head droops as if he is dead and you see Annie's face with awe, as they get up and walk out of the train. Just as they walk away and Vincent couldn't see them and he looked up and took a gun out of his pocket and picked up the ammo and put it in his gun just before the doors would close.

Vincent holds out his gun as you see them walk in slow motion. Max sees Vincent holding his gun out in a piece of glass and max leans over on Annie saying:

Max: Run!

Vincent shoots and misses. Max and Annie are running down someway and they see a brick wall ahead of them.

Annie: There's no way out, We're gonna die.

Max: Shit!

Vincent shoots a couple of times and misses then holds the gun towards Max's head and in slow motion you hear a gunshot. Then you see Vincent Fall to the ground with a Police Officer behind them.

Max looks at Vincents body.

Max: How?

Police Man: Come on, Let Me take you home.

The PoliceMan starts to walk as Max and Annie follow as Max puts his jacket over Annie and puts his arms around her.

Fades to Black.

The End.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 09:20 PM
Neo Baggins
Another Child of Zion

you like? I will make somemore.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 09:20 PM
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 10:29 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Baggins
Another Child of Zion

you think so?

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 10:49 PM
Neo Baggins
Another Child of Zion

oh yeah i forgot you hate me

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 10:49 PM
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

No i dont hate you ..i didnt hate hitler i just disliked him a lot.

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 10:55 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

quote:
Originally posted by Neo Baggins
you like? I will make somemore.

What's a good way of putting this... if Cinemaddiction's version is on par with say... Sixth Sense, then yours would be equivalent of... Ecks vs. Sever.

That's not a compliment.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 12:02 AM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGurl

Cinemaddiction's is kinda lame IMO. Making everything a dream sequence is the easy way out and it's been done tons of times on soap operas and sitcoms. I like neo baggins version better.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 12:19 AM
SpiderGurl is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGurl a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MissesDepp?!
Creature of the night...

well it's been done so many times, yet it never ceases to amuse audiences. Besides, it's more like.. predicting the future since he knocks on the window at the end. You know, like in horror movies where they wake up and they're all "Oh it's just a dream" but then they look beside them and there's a dead body or something... bad example.. you catch my drift.

Curiouser and Curiouser

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 12:55 AM