KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Howard The Duck to be re-issued in theaters next year!

Howard The Duck to be re-issued in theaters next year!
Started by: Johnlindsey289

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Johnlindsey289

Howard The Duck to be re-issued in theaters next year!

I've heard that George Lucas is planning on re-issuing his famous flop " Howard The Duck" into theaters next year in a special edition featuring a CGI altered Howard, a new voice such as Robin Williams or Gilbert Godfried or Rodney Dangerfield, never-before-seen footage, enhanched special effects and remastered soundtrack, it's coming fall 2005.

I do love the movie, it's one of my all time faves since i was a child.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 09:58 AM
Johnlindsey289 is currently offline Click here to Send Johnlindsey289 a Private Message Find more posts by Johnlindsey289 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

sounds like an awful lot of time,money and work for such an awful movie

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 10:08 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Well, if someone actually took the time to release a special edition of Showgirls like they did... I guess this shouldn't be too shocking. Still, it is a waste of time if they do.

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 01:58 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i;m not saying it's shocking just depressing

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 02:36 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I love this movie, it's campy good fun.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 09:10 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

I bet this is a "George cant leave anything alone" style joke - but how great would that be if it was true - one of the best comic book adaptations ever and a kickass fun movie with a great Villain, some good jokes and that chick that played Beverly laying around in her panties.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 09:21 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's going to be a box office smash, and it's pretty much guarentead to sweep up the oscars.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 18th, 2004 09:22 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xtremechik2

Thats cool. I really like this movie although I don't think they need to change Howard's voice though I thought it was fine the way it was.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 12:07 AM
Xtremechik2 is currently offline Click here to Send Xtremechik2 a Private Message Find more posts by Xtremechik2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

blink surely this is a rumour

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 01:39 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I guess this will be "the version of Howard the Duck he always invisioned"?

Can't wait for the "American Graffiti" redux!

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 01:39 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xemir

"This is Howard The Duck The Way The world was MENT TO SEE IT!!!!!"

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 04:56 PM
xemir is currently offline Click here to Send xemir a Private Message Find more posts by xemir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I dont think the world was meant to witness howard the duck period. why not waste time and money in re-releasing good movies. You know, movies that not just a small cult following find entertaining.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2004 08:17 PM
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

How about re-releasing Army Of Darkness. evil face

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 04:57 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote