KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Little Nicky: What did you guys think?

What did you guys think of Little Nicky?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
It Rocked! I love Adam Sandler Movies! 10 43.48%
It was okay... 3 13.04%
It was cool... Nicky's brother Adrian was hot as hell... No pun intended! 3 13.04%
It was so-so... 1 4.35%
I hated it! Adam Sandler should never make another movie EVER! 3 13.04%
All right, but Big Daddy was better... 3 13.04%
I don't know how to feel about this one... 0 0%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Little Nicky: What did you guys think?
Started by: The Dark Lady

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Dark Lady
Batman's My Hero!

Smile Little Nicky: What did you guys think?

What did you guys think about the movie "Little Nicky", Starring Adam Sandler?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2004 11:49 PM
The Dark Lady is currently offline Click here to Send The Dark Lady a Private Message Find more posts by The Dark Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

this movie kicked ass it was so funny to me. and i just think andam sandler's movies always kick ass. plus the popeyes chicken thing was the best.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 12:11 AM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

I have to give this one credit - it made cry so hard i almost was sick with grief: A heartrending film with a real message and some fine acting and... no ..wait..that was STEPMOM.

Lil nicky made me laugh.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 12:15 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Fun movie and his brother Adriane was one badass portrayal of a villain, even though it was a comdey.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 02:34 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was ok, kind of annoying in some parts, but still ok. Not Sandlers best.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 02:42 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
I have to give this one credit - it made cry so hard i almost was sick with grief: A heartrending film with a real message and some fine acting and... no ..wait..that was STEPMOM.

Lil nicky made me laugh.

laughing

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 02:57 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah i think i laughed, but i usually do when it comes to sandler, but i think this one took several viewings for it to grow on me. who cares anymore, i mean i dont,not after his many failed re-attepmts to going back to his roots,but still riding the line on sensitvity to give us 51st dates. what the hell was that

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 03:33 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Truth be told, it is a personal favorite. A real guilty pleasure.

"Popeye's Chicken is ****in' awesome!"

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 03:59 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

blink you guys this movie was stupid

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 04:35 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
blink you guys this movie was stupid

Stupid is sometimes good... for example ..er....

ME!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 04:38 AM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Truth be told, it is a personal favorite. A real guilty pleasure.

"Popeye's Chicken is ****in' awesome!"
i wouldn't say you had a guilty pleasure, little nicky was awsome and a great movie to the sandler wall of fame.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 05:52 AM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
Stupid is sometimes good... for example ..er....

ME!
I thought you were going to say Stormy Day laughing out loud

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 08:14 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

Quite possibly one of the worst movies ive ever seen erm I just felt so stupid watching it I just felt like turning it off at so many parts but I restrained myself and sat threw this piece of crap.

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 08:57 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nemo
ocean and sea

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
yeah i think i laughed, but i usually do when it comes to sandler, but i think this one took several viewings for it to grow on me. who cares anymore, i mean i dont,not after his many failed re-attepmts to going back to his roots,but still riding the line on sensitvity to give us 51st dates. what the hell was that

"but still riding the line on sensitvity to give us 51st dates. what the hell was that"
a really funny romantic comedy?
at first i thought the story line was abit thin, but they managed to pull it off nicely. it's funny everytime i see it. IMO it's one of the best romantic comedy.

back to the topic at hand, i think Little Nicky's funny. we laughed quite hard when we saw it.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:05 AM
nemo is currently offline Click here to Send nemo a Private Message Find more posts by nemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

kewl movie i watched it by accident at the cinema .. as the movie i wanted to watch was full so i went t watch it and i thought it was wquite good choice

Old Post Aug 21st, 2004 11:08 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rayj
spladow soldier

it easily had its parts that were dumb in a bad way, but it had its parts that were ****in hilarious!!!

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 06:10 PM
rayj is currently offline Click here to Send rayj a Private Message Find more posts by rayj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Horrible, one of the worst movies I've ever seen other then Batman and Robin.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 06:14 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

u obviously have no sense of humor!

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 06:23 PM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight

true, this movie no matter how stupid was very very funny. i wanna go rent it tonight.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 07:52 PM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
u obviously have no sense of humor!

Sorry,seeing breast on a guys head just doesnt amuse me erm

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Aug 24th, 2004 08:59 PM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote