KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Pay it Forward

Pay it Forward
Started by: ash007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ash007
Strength and Honour

Smile Pay it Forward

A great film with Kevin Spacy, Helen Hunt and Haley Joel Osment.

Its about at boy played by Haley who come up with a idea whereby instead of paying back good deeds they are paid forward by helping other people smile

Its an amazing film and Kevin is great as a rundown teacher
made me laugh and cry at the same time.

After watching this film i kinda felt that there is hope and goodness in the world.

Its a must watch film smile

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 12:20 AM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

I liked the movie, the idea is very interesting. "An idea to change the world" [SPOILER - highlight to read]: but the end is kinda sad..IMO

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 12:36 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

yes it was a sad ending but it was a message of hope rather then sadness

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 12:38 AM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

I really liked this movie probaly haleys second best.His performance in A.I. is his number one.AWESOMe movie tho and I really loved the story and idea.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 01:37 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by Punker69
I really liked this movie probaly haleys second best.His performance in A.I. is his number one.AWESOMe movie tho and I really loved the story and idea.

A.I. above The Sixth Sense?

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 05:55 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

Oh I forgot about TSS

performances
1.the sixth sense
2.A.I.
3.Pay it Forward

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 07:34 AM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Krosus

Gonna quote a movie site users review here as it covers what I saw quite well if not a little harsh hehe.

If I wanted diabetes that bad, I'd eat pure sugar. Nothing but 'Oh, the world is so lovely!' rubbish. Some little kid does more good than Mother Teresa? I think not. But please, bury your head in the sand with a 5gallon tub of chocolate icecream. Meanwhile a hijacked airplane will crash right into the cinema with a big banner reading 'Welcome to real life'.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2004 11:59 AM
Krosus is currently offline Click here to Send Krosus a Private Message Find more posts by Krosus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IluvTheodorC
Mrs.Osment

ya i wanna see edges of the lord soooooo BAD!!Pay it forward was the first movie i ever saw haley in!!and then i fell for him!LOL!but the whole idea of the movie was ausome!!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 03:38 AM
IluvTheodorC is currently offline Click here to Send IluvTheodorC a Private Message Find more posts by IluvTheodorC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IluvTheodorC
Mrs.Osment

and sad!at the end when Trevor die's!!u know i think ill go watch PIF now!

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 03:39 AM
IluvTheodorC is currently offline Click here to Send IluvTheodorC a Private Message Find more posts by IluvTheodorC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

This was a really good movie.One of Haleys best wink

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 04:42 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i luv this film

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2004 07:49 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote