KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Dumbest/Stupidest Movies You've Seen/Turned Off

The Dumbest/Stupidest Movies You've Seen/Turned Off
Started by: s|m

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
draku

Miffed The dumbest movies you've ever seen

Have u seen "Zoolander"? I couldn't stand to watch it until the end. It's too annyoing! miffed
What other stupid movies have u seen?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 08:35 PM
draku is currently offline Click here to Send draku a Private Message Find more posts by draku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Zoolander's quality. It's meant to be stupid.

I don't like Batman, it's too super-hero-y.

/sarcasm.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 08:53 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

hmmm..dumbest movie i have seen. well in my opinion
donnie darko. couldn't stand it

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 09:07 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Major Knight
hmmm..dumbest movie i have seen. well in my opinion
donnie darko. couldn't stand it

Wow really i loved that movie.
Me Legally blonde 2.

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 09:13 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Spitback
Wow really i loved that movie.
Me Legally blonde 2.
well im not a fan of that stuff and its only my opinion. but i agree with you legally blond 2 is also a bad movie.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 09:15 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

Underworld was dumb

15 months untill a big hard kick in the nuts up top family guy below a screenshots of big hard kick in the nuts.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 09:31 PM
Spitback is currently offline Click here to Send Spitback a Private Message Find more posts by Spitback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Queen of the Damned and Underworld, also the Tomb Raider movies.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 09:42 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Yes, I too would say my (serious) choice goes to Tomb Raider.

No wait! Jason X!

Definitely Jason X.

No wait! Mona Lisa Smile!

Too........many..........stupid.......movies.......gonna......explode........

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 10:14 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

1) "Cabin Fever".

Never before has a case of the crabs been this deadly. Alot of it's diehards will claim that is incredibly original, when in fact it is nothing more than Eli Roth proving himself to be the Quentin Tarantino of Horror movies.

What make it so stupid is the cliched premises, the extremely bad acting, and some instances of absolutely ridiculous, and borderline racist humor.

2. "House of the Dead"

Well, the movie has nothing to do with the video game, other than a few bumpers w/ game screen caps.

Throw in some really pointless bullet time kung fu aerials, a ton of bad actors, worse make up, and a really bad story line ( a rave on an island? "Scooby Doo", anyone?) and you get "House of the Dead."

3. "Taking Lives"

"Taking Lives" explores the seedy underworld of IDENTITY THEFT! OH MY GOD! NOT IDENTITY THEFT! WHAT AN INTRIGUING AND SUSPENSEFUL PREMISE!

Follow Angelina Jolie screw and shoot her way through this feeble attempt to stop her stardom from fleeting as she tracks a serial killer/identity swiper that is crystal clear to everyone in the theatre from the beginning. Tack on a homosexual Keifer Sutherland for good measure, and you'll see how rampant stupid runs in this waste of celluloid.

4. Bubba Ho Tep.

This is a good example of what happens when directors try to MAKE a cult classic goes horribly awry, IMO.

So, you've got Elvis and a black JFK in a retirement home. Sounds funny, right? Leave it to a really bad Elvis impersonation, REALLY BAD makeup applique, tired phallic jokes, unfunny sexual innuendos, and a really bad climax that didn't make any sense to ruin the whole damn thing.

5. UHF

Yep, it's stupid as hell and it's one of my all time favorite movies.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 10:44 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

BuBBa hot-tep was a great movie

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 10:46 PM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

What made it so great, and "Underworld" so dumb, IYO?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 10:56 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draku

okay, i dont know about u, but im starting to really HATE 'lord of the rings', 'harry potter', and other childish movies in which elves and and magical fairies are involved. Okay, let's face it, the movies are cool because of the computer animations and stuff, but the stories are for the little ones. I can't understand why a lot of (older) ppl like this s**t. They were originally written for small children.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 10:57 PM
draku is currently offline Click here to Send draku a Private Message Find more posts by draku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spitback
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
What made it so great, and "Underworld" so dumb, IYO?

Underworld is a stupid crapy scripted horror movie.
BoBBa -hot-tep is a very funny oringanal movie with greta acting and quriky dialouge.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 11:01 PM
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

Aww sad I really loved Underworld.

Didn't like Cabin Fever though, horrible horrible movie. The director is just urgh. One movie I couldn't stand as a whole.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 11:23 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Spitback
BoBBa -hot-tep is a very funny oringanal movie with greta acting and quriky dialouge.
and y is underworld so bad you give no bases to your opinion. i personally loved underworld becuase it was a same old were-wolf vamp movie but with a nice new never done before script with a nice twist of good guy bad guy at the end. i think it was a 4/5 for me. while this BoBBa hot tep was exactly how CD said it unfunny, bad actors, and the worst script ever. this thing had no potential at all. but once again thats just my thought on the matter.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2004 11:44 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Waterworld

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 02:52 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Harry Potter 1,2,3
They
Lost in Space
Corky Ramono
Dont be a menace (stupid but great)

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:02 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

any jean claude van damme movie

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:05 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

This is just a few because there is too many to list

Random Order

Daredevil
Jason X
Hary Potter films
2 Fast 2 Furious
Scooby Doo
Batman and Robin

More Later

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 03:31 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Honey
You Got Served
8 Mile

Luckily, I never saw these movies, but they are pure bull

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 05:44 AM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote