KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » You Know A Movie's Bad When...

You Know A Movie's Bad When...
Started by: Primitive Screwhead

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

You Know A Movie's Bad When...

...it is released in February of this year, and it is already on cable. Such is the case with the mess called Highwaymen (with Jesus Christ wannabe Jim Caviezel himself). I've already listed this on the top 5 worst movies of the year... and this should serve as evidence. Imagine my surprise when surfing through the channels late last night I came across this treasure on TNT. I have NEVER known a movie to go from the theatre to cable that fast. Of course, when you gross less than $500,000 in the theatres before it's pulled, nothing should be shocking.

Do yourselves a favor, folks. Spare me the need of having to relive this crapfest in order to provide you with a decent review, and avoid this AT ALL COSTS!

Artwork by Cinemaddiction!!!

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 06:45 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

donnie darko barely made over 500,000 and its done over 10,000,000 in dvd and is coming back to theaters.. initial box office doesnt always mean its horrible

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 07:09 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Re: You Know A Movie's Bad When...

quote:
Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead

when....

Stormyday gives it 5/5 ?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 07:22 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

laughing

Old Post Aug 28th, 2004 07:36 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Highway Men came out already?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 03:12 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

When Vin Diesel stars

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 03:14 AM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: You Know A Movie's Bad When...

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
when....

Stormyday gives it 5/5 ?
laughing out loud

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 03:20 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Andres
When Vin Diesel stars

boiler room was pretty good

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 04:25 AM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

When a rapper without "T" in his name stars

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 05:00 AM
jinXed by JaNx

when a rapper stars in the film period.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 05:13 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

When Steven Seagal stars, or a rapper... or both !
(and its happened before.. ugh)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 09:26 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dario Argento
Master of Horror

quote:
When Vin Diesel stars

You took my line mad

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 12:56 PM
Dario Argento is currently offline Click here to Send Dario Argento a Private Message Find more posts by Dario Argento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

quote:
Originally posted by forumcrew
donnie darko barely made over 500,000 and its done over 10,000,000 in dvd and is coming back to theaters.. initial box office doesnt always mean its horrible

Good point... but at least DD took awhile to get to cable. And I think I've only seen it on the premium channels so far. I mean, cripes... Hihgwaymen went straight to the basic channels.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 02:48 PM
Primitive Screwhead is currently offline Click here to Send Primitive Screwhead a Private Message Find more posts by Primitive Screwhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
When Vin Diesel stars

Not necessarily. "Pitch Black" and "Knockaround Guys" both are very underrated, and usually go unnoticed due to the prejudice of those en vogue Diesel haters.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 04:03 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Yeah, I agree.

Knockaround Guys was awesome.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 04:16 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Re: You Know A Movie's Bad When...

quote:
Originally posted by Primitive Screwhead
...it is released in February of this year, and it is already on cable. Such is the case with the mess called Highwaymen (with Jesus Christ wannabe Jim Caviezel himself). I've already listed this on the top 5 worst movies of the year... and this should serve as evidence. Imagine my surprise when surfing through the channels late last night I came across this treasure on TNT. I have NEVER known a movie to go from the theatre to cable that fast. Of course, when you gross less than $500,000 in the theatres before it's pulled, nothing should be shocking.

Do yourselves a favor, folks. Spare me the need of having to relive this crapfest in order to provide you with a decent review, and avoid this AT ALL COSTS!

dude highway men came out in 2003

a man apart was a bad ass movie aswell.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 06:50 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

quote:
Originally posted by forumcrew

That movie was a masterpiece.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 07:14 PM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I wouldnt go anywhere near saying it is a masterpiece. It was a cool little movie with some decent writing, but in all actuality isnt anything special. It really isnt about anything eigther. I think it is so popular because alot of teens relate to donnie, and his feelings and views on the world.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2004 10:30 PM
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

Re: Re: You Know A Movie's Bad When...

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
dude highway men came out in 2003

a man apart was a bad ass movie aswell.

Release date: 13-Feb-2004

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&a...p;id=1808420041

RottenTomatoes.com also shows its gross amounts for the two weeks it actually stayed in the theatres. And I'm almost 99.9% positive it was this year that I was one of the few morons who actually went to see it... not last year.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 01:25 AM
Primitive Screwhead
Bullsh*tt!

And here's that other link:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/highwaymen/numbers.php

I can't imagine Donnie Darko had numbers THIS low in its first two weeks.

Last edited by Primitive Screwhead on Aug 30th, 2004 at 01:40 AM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2004 01:38 AM