KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Series of Unfortunate Events

Excited about the movie?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes! Course i am! wouldn't miss it 4 the world, my feelings toward this author is similar to those of j.k. rowling 1 16.67%
ya but not as excited as the 1st, cuz i don't like harry potter 0 0%
i guess, sure, why not, did u say u h8 jim carrey? 0 0%
naw i'll stick with the books movies compleatly ruin the story 1 16.67%
no way! did u say jim carrey? never see a serious movie with him in it 1 16.67%
who cares? it's just another movie, geeze hyperactive people. 2 33.33%
Lemony who? Series of wa? 1 16.67%
Total: 3 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Series of Unfortunate Events
Started by: Gelli

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gelli
a person all u need know

Tongue Series of Unfortunate Events

eek! who heard of the up coming Snicket movie? anyone, as much as i despise jim carry as a serious actor i will do everything in my will to see that movie. but there are other mistakes that i've seen so far. those include, jim carrey(how ever u spell his name) but i really don't mind him just as long as he doesn't ruin the film. ok and wat else...... whistle ah yes, klaus has no glasses, and there doing 3 books in one, as much as i luv his books hope the movie will be the same, and not ruined by those flaws....... blink the unfortunate movie begings on December 17, see it, oh and there's also a new book in the series that's out, read that, it's called......wat's it called? ah yes, The Grim Grotto......

alien Happy Dance aliens rule over the bananas!

the obscure words on bottom say "Tom Felton: Glares of many Focused on you" Couldn't think of anything eles to say.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2004 11:51 PM
Gelli is currently offline Click here to Send Gelli a Private Message Find more posts by Gelli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Jim Carrey was awesome in Eternal Sunshine, I don't know what you are talking about. However, this movie looks stupid to me. It does look like it is going to the Harry Potter crowd and I hate Harry Potter. This will most likely be my least favorite Jim Carrey movie.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:16 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

It might be ok, I've listened to around....1-6 of the books while driving from my house and my girlfriend's...But there's ****ing 11 books now. And sooner or later the movies are going to get tiresome because there putting 3 books in each movie. Including The Bad Beggining, The Reptile Room, and The Wide Window in the first one. But my opinion of the trailer is thumbs down. Looks horrible.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2004 12:24 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gelli
a person all u need know

i know really, solo, that's exactly what i'm thinking, but then again i doubt they would wana do one book at a time per movie. oh ya and fine no one vote, sheesh.... smile

alien Happy Dance alien aliens will once again conquer those darned bananas!!!! Ya.... Vote Karry! Violence must not dwell among the minds of innocence, for the consequence can turn unmistakably wrong and thus forth bringing out the George war Bush in our blood craved minds. (this wouldn't all fit under a signature) embarrasment

the obscure words on bottom say "Tom Felton: Glares of many Focused on you" Couldn't think of anything eles to say.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 01:41 AM
Gelli is currently offline Click here to Send Gelli a Private Message Find more posts by Gelli Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I didn't vote because none of the options fit me. I didn't see one that mentions how I like Jim Carrey yet think this movie will suck even though the opposite was an option.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2004 09:18 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote