KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » What movie did you like but your friends did not?

What movie did you like but your friends did not?
Started by: Jackie Malfoy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Cool What movie did you like but your friends did not?

I llikle two movies that my friends did not like and was not a big hit either with that many people.It is "Hook" and "Supermario Brothers the movie!
I thought both was good I mean the acting was not that good but it was still a good movie.To compare to some.Anyone else have seen a movie that only you liked but not anybody else?JM smokin'

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 03:25 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

Hudson Hawk. Nobody ever asks to borrow that DVD....

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 03:32 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinsleepe
Angelina Jolie Fetishist

Gladiator

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 03:33 PM
pinsleepe is currently offline Click here to Send pinsleepe a Private Message Find more posts by pinsleepe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Yeah, I quite liked Super Mario Brothers lol, call me wierd.

And, erm I liked Kill Bill 2 while my friends hated it

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 07:38 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

Ali G is in da house
all of my friend's are american... mayb they just dont get the british humour

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 07:56 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

all of my friends and family don't get my love for crouching tiger,hidden dragon..they say "eew you like that movie?!"

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:35 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Most of my friends don't like many of the horror films I like. No one but me liked Irreversible.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:39 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire
Most of my friends don't like many of the horror films I like. No one but me liked Irreversible.
that movie isn't well liked because of how grisly it is..at least thats what I hear..I have it and am to scared to watch it.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:57 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by A4E
Ali G is in da house
all of my friend's are american... mayb they just dont get the british humour

Then explain it? I hate how snooty Brits are about their "humour", and never bother fleshing it out.

Oh, and to answer the question, I have no friends, so this is a non issue.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:05 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Heh, I loved the jab that The Simpsons took at British humor.

Homer: Son, British humor is alot more intelegent and witty then our, American humor.

Bart: That mans wearing a dress.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:32 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

All of my friends like Monty Python but I just find it boring and stupid.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 01:29 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

quote:
Originally posted by BackFire

I lent one of my friends my DVD, and after some others heard what it contained, they didn't fancy watching it erm suits them, im gonna play it next filmathon

Last edited by furryman on Oct 18th, 2004 at 02:27 AM

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 02:24 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

BackFire: I know what you mean! I love horror movies since I'm a bit of a tom-boy and almost all of my friends are wussies, they scream, jump or run when something 'scary*' happens roll eyes (sarcastic)

BadKitty: I love that movie! some of my friends don't.

My friend didn't really like The Butterfly Effect; he said it was weird when I loved it!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 05:08 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Butterfly Effect was awesome. The Directors Cut was cool. Havent seen the regulaR version yet tho.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 07:23 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Can you believe my brainless brother said the Shawshank Redemption was "crap"?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 07:36 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Gladiator

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 10:17 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
purplefairy

Monty Python Holy Grail- my friends hate it but I love it. weird people.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 11:27 AM
purplefairy is currently offline Click here to Send purplefairy a Private Message Find more posts by purplefairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

alien I like the last starfighter but my friends say its crap, if you are wondering what it is, it is about a guy called Alex rogan who plays this arcade game which is to test to for those who have the gift to become a starfighter and when he wins he gets taken up into space by an alien called centari who convinces hm to become a starfighter and fight for the ryliens against the threat of the Ko Dan armada. It was made in the eighties and has pretty good special effects for that time.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 11:30 AM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

quote:
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
Then explain it? I hate how snooty Brits are about their "humour", and never bother fleshing it out.

Oh, and to answer the question, I have no friends, so this is a non issue.

no expression relax
and well...british humour is...sillier, per say, Mr Bean, solutley fabulous, fawlty towers, all that humour is like really...silly like more childish, but americasn are more like, i was getting laid and blah blah blah, so i was humping this girl and she foocking blah blah blah...
thats just my opinion tho', there might b ppl who dont agree with me but thats mny opinion

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 12:27 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

some of my friends didnt like dogma i love it

Old Post Oct 18th, 2004 12:38 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote