KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Kung-Fu in Mandarin

Kung-Fu in Mandarin
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Kung-Fu in Mandarin

EverythingTarantino has a thing saying that QT's next film may not be Inglorious Bastards but another kung fu movie done completely in Mandarin. It mentions that they don't know how credible the source is. I am sad and happy at the same time. I loved Kill Bill so I want to see more QT kung fu but at the same time I want to see what he'd do with a war movie.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2004 11:37 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

http://www.everythingtarantino.com/

As long as it's cool, not campy. We've had campy ("Kentucky Fried Movie", "Going Berserk", Kill Bill deleted scene, etc etc).

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 01:40 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I really thought I posted this in Kill Bill/QT forum. So....... I now use my magical powers to summon another poster with the power to move this thread. **poof**

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 05:20 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Not many details out there but is very likely that QT will make a Kung Fu flick. Martial Arts movies have always been cheaper and quicker to make. That's why he calls it small. I'm all for it! I just wonder who is he going to cast? I gotta feeling that Donnie and Jet might be the choice.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:34 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fearnix
Piggy

Kill Billl was not a Kung Fu film tho :/

anyway as much as i like QT films i dont want him to release a martial arts oriented film.

Hey Pig Piggy Pig Pig Pig

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 03:53 PM
Fearnix is currently offline Click here to Send Fearnix a Private Message Find more posts by Fearnix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

It had some kung fu elements in it.

But yes, heard about this as soon as he said it, looking forwards to see what he will do if it goes ahead.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 04:51 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bierbommetje

Would be cool if it were to be an all-star cast like Jet Li, Sonny Chiba, Gorden Liu, Jackie Chan etc all in one movie. That would rock smile

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 05:31 PM
Bierbommetje is currently offline Click here to Send Bierbommetje a Private Message Find more posts by Bierbommetje Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Another good choice and very likely posibility would be Gordon Liu. Come to think about it this movie could be a homeage to my all time favorite character Pai Mei! big grin

Old Post Nov 8th, 2004 05:42 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote