KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Life Aquatic

The Life Aquatic
Started by: scott hiwersh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
scott hiwersh

The Life Aquatic

Official site is pretty cool, they have a store, but everything is sold out...

Does anyone know if they are really going to sell more things from the site? Those shoes are classic... I would love a pair....

Old Post Nov 18th, 2004 11:10 PM
scott hiwersh is currently offline Find more posts by scott hiwersh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crickey77

I was disappointed when I saw the site was sold out too. but one of my friends told me they are selling stuff on ebay so I checked it out. How cool are these shorts??

http://cgi.go.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...326740&rd=1

I am totally going to get a pair! Might not look quite as hot as Bill Murray in them, but what are you gonna do? smile

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 05:25 PM
crickey77 is currently offline Click here to Send crickey77 a Private Message Find more posts by crickey77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scott hiwersh

Has anyone seen the dang movie? Why no review?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 07:38 PM
scott hiwersh is currently offline Find more posts by scott hiwersh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Is this film a tribute to the late Jacques Cousteau?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 09:10 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote:
Originally posted by scott hiwersh
Has anyone seen the dang movie? Why no review?

It opens Christmas Day.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2004 09:17 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movieman

I've seen the film.

One thumb down, and the other thumb shoved in Wes Anderson's heart for making a shitty film.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 06:31 AM
movieman is currently offline Click here to Send movieman a Private Message Find more posts by movieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movieman

Oh yeah, but the site is pretty cool.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 06:31 AM
movieman is currently offline Click here to Send movieman a Private Message Find more posts by movieman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Well, I guess I'll have to see what others think. Until then, I'm still optimistic.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 09:06 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crickey77

I saw this movie a few days ago and loved it! Bill Murray was hi-larious - maybe one of his best performances ever. Its definitely Wes Anderson funny so if you like that type of comedy, you will love this one. If anyone hasn't seen the clips, there are some really good ones on their main site. http://lifeaquatic.movies.go.com/splash.html I think its gotten pretty good reviews from what I've seen. Any other reviews out there?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2004 07:24 PM
crickey77 is currently offline Click here to Send crickey77 a Private Message Find more posts by crickey77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scott hiwersh

I saw Murray on Letterman last night, he is really starnge, but also really freaking funny... Site really is pretty cool, I am sure I will see this over the holidays, Christmas is great, but I am always looking for a chance to get the heck out of the house.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2004 02:59 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 05:59 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I really want to see it.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 11:14 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well I just saw it and it was different. But yet very good.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 03:39 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

I enjoyed this MUCH more than I thought I would. I thought it was going to be as bad as The Royal Tenenbaums...I couldn't stand that movie. This gave me more laughs, and I didn't become extremely annoyed or bored.

Even if you think it's going to be so-so, I suggest you see it...I went into it with low expectations, and came out with uh smile!

<`Syntax> iListen to pink floyd: wall.modify(numBricks++);

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 05:23 AM
Shaolin Monk is currently offline Click here to Send Shaolin Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Shaolin Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I loved the diving suits they had laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 06:43 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Though seeing Bill Murray without a shirt and seeing his beer belly doesn't get much more disgusting sick

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 09:05 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scott hiwersh

Nothing wrong with a little beer belly... I thought it was really good, even better than I was expecting.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 07:36 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

My expectations were too high but it was still pretty good. The middle was good but the beginning and ending was slow.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:17 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

i dont plan on seeing this film

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:18 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its a movie that you can wait for it to come to DVD

Old Post Dec 31st, 2004 05:43 AM