KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Please help me settle a dispute

Please help me settle a dispute
Started by: Konjammenson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Konjammenson

Question Please help me settle a dispute

A co-worker and I were discussing the Kill Bill films. She brought up that the daughter of Copperhead is also Bill's child. Now I didn't believe it; she went on to tell me that it even says that in Vol.1. According to her Copperhead tells Black Momba that after the first fight while they are in the kitchen. I watched the movie again and again and have never heard evidence to her point. I still don't believe it. And so it goes on, as he-said she-saids do, that another person I know has a freind who is a die-hard fan of the movies and also claims its Bill's daughter.

Can anyone answer this? It is my opinion that it is not his daughter and I need some backing. I am open to being wrong but I just can't seem to find the evidence that proves me so.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2004 05:41 PM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roundisfunny

There's nothing in the movie to suggest that Nikki is Bill's daughter. However, there could be an early draft of the script (real or fictional) that says this.

The only evidence I can think of that Bill might be Nikki's father is that Nikki does look half-white (though Dr. Bell could be white for all we know). Heck, Elle and O-ren might have daughters running around somehwere. Just like Bill collected surrogate fathers, he also acted as one.

Raising Arizona, 1987

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2004 01:49 AM
roundisfunny is currently offline Click here to Send roundisfunny a Private Message Find more posts by roundisfunny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
platformskater

I don't recall hearing Copperhead saying anything of the sort. I think it's pretty safe to say that Mr Bell is Nikki's father.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2004 10:18 AM
platformskater is currently offline Click here to Send platformskater a Private Message Find more posts by platformskater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueHarvest
insert lame title

There’s no real evidence for it, just like there’s no real evidence for my theory the O-Ren and Sophie were lovers. *sigh*

Old Post Dec 13th, 2004 05:34 PM
BlueHarvest is currently offline Click here to Send BlueHarvest a Private Message Find more posts by BlueHarvest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Andrew McLeod

I highly doubt that Nikki is his daughter but it would throw in a twist for any sequels that may arise in the future. It's good to keep it open for this reason.

Love is an accident waiting to happen. Desire is a stranger you think you know. Intimacy is a lie we tell ourselves. Truth is a game you play to win. If you believe in love at first sight you never stop looking.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2004 04:12 AM
Andrew McLeod is currently offline Click here to Send Andrew McLeod a Private Message Find more posts by Andrew McLeod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InvisiGhost

I can't see a sequel to Kill Bill. It's called Kill Bill, Bill being the one she wants to kill. Now that he is dead, There would be no reason to have a third in the series. If there was a sequel bby any chance, The main bad guy would most likely be Elle. Elle and O-ren's sliced head. She coulda' had it pu in a tank, Ala Futurama. smile

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 12:11 AM
InvisiGhost is currently offline Click here to Send InvisiGhost a Private Message Find more posts by InvisiGhost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Not a sequel, a spin-off. Where Nikki Green/Bell hunts down Kiddo (one assumes that Sophie and Elle would be involved), and B.B. helps, or some shit like that. Probably far-off in the future

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 06:29 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

i hope it never happens. some things are better left as is......it is possible to over do it

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 08:12 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Of course. We'll just have to hope that QT does it right if he does indeed intend to do it

Old Post Jan 4th, 2005 07:50 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

quote:
Originally posted by Soth
Of course. We'll just have to hope that QT does it right if he does indeed intend to do it

That's for sure. But if he does do it I trust Quentin. Just hope the project doesn't get handed to someone else. Like the terminator movies; Cammeron made two masterpieces (IMO) and then Mostow had to srew it up.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2005 06:48 AM
ironmovies

Dr. Bell is nikkis father end of

Old Post Jan 8th, 2005 06:15 PM
ironmovies is currently offline Click here to Send ironmovies a Private Message Find more posts by ironmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviejunkie23

yea but just like beatrix got knocked up by bill and was pregnant and bill thought it was the new boyfriends is it possible bill had sex with copperhead and then when she left she just said it was her husbands??? it seemed like Bill sure got around anyway. but i doubt it its just fun to speculate

Old Post Feb 6th, 2005 06:02 AM
moviejunkie23 is currently offline Click here to Send moviejunkie23 a Private Message Find more posts by moviejunkie23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote