KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Hook

Hook
Started by: Slightly

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slightly

Hook

confused ANYBODY OUT THERE ~!!! Ne way I was wondering if any one actually knew about the 1991 production of Hook! Starring Robin Williams ?? stick out tongue embarrasment
I think it is a classic !!
Anybody agree here ?!? laughing

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 08:57 PM
Slightly is currently offline Click here to Send Slightly a Private Message Find more posts by Slightly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

RUFIO (f or ph?)

Looky looky, i got hooky

Im Back happy

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 10:18 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

i love that movie happy

welcome

Old Post Nov 27th, 2004 10:47 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDon
The Godfather of Cinema

I remember when it first came out watchin that movie all the time, Dustin Hoffman did an awesome job as Hook...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:21 PM
TheDon is currently offline Click here to Send TheDon a Private Message Find more posts by TheDon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shaolin Monk
Tech Junkie

oh man! haven't watched Hook forever...I got it for my 9th bday, simply adored the film...I'm glad that the idea of a Hook 2 got squashed in the mid-90's

<`Syntax> iListen to pink floyd: wall.modify(numBricks++);

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:33 PM
Shaolin Monk is currently offline Click here to Send Shaolin Monk a Private Message Find more posts by Shaolin Monk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillTheLight
=bound by wild desire=

Hook is a great movie, and I agree Dustin Hoffman was the perfect choice to play Hook he was brilliant.

This afternoon with you was something like a letter
The kind that someone writes but never sends

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 06:34 PM
KillTheLight is currently offline Click here to Send KillTheLight a Private Message Find more posts by KillTheLight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

i looovvvveeee this movie ...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 07:32 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Zero
Darth Xero

SHIT! UTTER UNMITIGATED TOTAL ****ING SHIT!

Spielberg deserves to be spit-roasted by an entire herd of horny buffalo for shitting on the legend of Pan like this.

I didnt like it so much.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2004 08:10 PM
Mr Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

It had its moments. This certainly did not reflect Spielberg's best work.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:09 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rainydays

I saw that movie hook, it was a funny movie, I like the part when they had the fake food fight. That was cool and ver colourful.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 01:35 AM
rainydays is currently offline Click here to Send rainydays a Private Message Find more posts by rainydays Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

It was a great concept of doing a story that everyone know's through and through. I like this movie, but, it was a bit to humorous and raunchy.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 10:28 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

it was OK nothing special

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 02:47 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

I love that movie.I was actly going to post about that but you beat me to it.I think some of you guys might have esp.Anyway Captain hook and smee are great in that movie.
"Bring in the hook!" "Would you like to share that information to the whole class?"(hook to meggie) "Very violete Sport baseball"HOOK
JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 03:14 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shugie99

what heppened to the girl who played Robin Williams daughter?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 06:18 PM
shugie99 is currently offline Click here to Send shugie99 a Private Message Find more posts by shugie99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

she lived happily ever after big grin

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 08:16 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Yea she is gone.I wonder if hook was the only movie she played in.Anlyone know the actess name so I could look it up?JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 08:30 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

i think her name is Amber Scott

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 08:33 PM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

Yea I think you are right.Anyway I will go look it up now and see what movies she is in now in my movie guide book.Anyone have the soundtrack of hook?
Great soundtrack I must say.JM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2004 11:33 PM
KingAdRock
RadsAds

I really liked Hook. One of the best movies. smile

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 12:40 AM
KingAdRock is currently offline Click here to Send KingAdRock a Private Message Find more posts by KingAdRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Zero
SHIT! UTTER UNMITIGATED TOTAL ****ING SHIT!

Spielberg deserves to be spit-roasted by an entire herd of horny buffalo for shitting on the legend of Pan like this.

I didnt like it so much.

well u like speaking the truth bout things dont u ...hmm roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Nov 30th, 2004 12:21 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote