KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Wedding Crashers

The Wedding Crashers
Started by: Smallville

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

The Wedding Crashers

Saw a preview for this when I went to see Oceans 12. Looks kind of funny.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 03:19 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Hooray! Another skirt chaser movie starring Vince Vaughn. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 04:00 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

It hasn't a plot worth mentioning, and cast that you expect to see in a typical slapstick comedy...

Like "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle," it is your typical new-age slapstick. Looks kind of funny... nothing worth seeing in theatres unless you have 10 dollars to spend wrecklessly. But, even so, I will probably rent it.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 05:30 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
viperthree

Wedding Crashers might be a movie worth throwing cash down at the theater. I want to see another trailer first though. Just the last part of the trailer when VV is on the beach with the girl and she is going on about it being her first time was great. It had me rolling. rolling on floor laughing laughing

http://www.ragnaranchorage.tk/

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 06:07 PM
viperthree is currently offline Click here to Send viperthree a Private Message Find more posts by viperthree Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

yea owen wilson, vince vaughn, will farrell, and christopher walken it has to be funny

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 07:07 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Dont forget a comedy with Vince Vaughn and a Wilson brother. I wonder if Ben Stiller will have a cameo. OH hell, maybe Will Farrell will have one also.

It seems like these comedies always has the same actors in them.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2004 08:40 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

It's with Christopher Walken.......that means I will watch it

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 10:30 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Yea these new comedies have the same actors but I find them all funny... this one should be pretty good.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:24 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Saw it today Great movie. Hilarious./

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:29 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
It's with Christopher Walken.......that means I will watch it

Did you watch "Blast From the Past", as well?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:49 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

i hear there is a lot of naked chics in this movie???

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:50 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

It is rated R for, I'm guessing, sexuality..which means that's all it has to offer, thus is intended for the mindless American Pie crowd.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:51 AM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

confused ok... I doubt I will go pay $8.50 to see this... I will wait to rent it... even though I love Vince Vaughn

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:52 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

You know I despise him. happy

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 01:53 AM
jason maddox
Bad Ass by Choice

this movie looks awesome. i love owen wilson and rachel mcadams

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 02:21 AM
jason maddox is currently offline Click here to Send jason maddox a Private Message Find more posts by jason maddox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Originally posted by Morning_Glory
i hear there is a lot of naked chics in this movie???

All you see are a few pair of boobs and a butt, its all near the beginning though. Then in the middle and end there isnt anything.
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
It is rated R for, I'm guessing, sexuality..which means that's all it has to offer, thus is intended for the mindless American Pie crowd.

Nudity, Sexuality and Language.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2005 12:18 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carlito087

I would pay full price for it , I saw the previews a couple of time it is definitely the comedy flick of the Summer.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 12:29 AM
carlito087 is currently offline Click here to Send carlito087 a Private Message Find more posts by carlito087 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Talon Ted
Trouble.

Eh, judging from the previews...it looks like one of them you can only watch thrice comedies. But Vince Vaughn & Owen Wilson = Two of the best comedy actors..

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 04:27 PM
Talon Ted is currently offline Click here to Send Talon Ted a Private Message Find more posts by Talon Ted Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Just saw it, it was really really funny. I loved it. The entire theater was dying laughing the entire movie.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2005 10:43 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dresta

might rent it i'm not going to go to the cinema and watch it though

Old Post Jul 18th, 2005 12:39 AM
Dresta is currently offline Click here to Send Dresta a Private Message Find more posts by Dresta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote