KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Titanic - Does Rose die?

Titanic - Does Rose die?
Started by: spidergrl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
spidergrl
Living

Titanic - Does Rose die?

Everyone has pretty much seen this movie, and its an oldy but a goody!!

One thing that I want to know it, at the end when Rose drops the diamond in the water and then the next scene is she's in bed looking at all her photos. Has she just died?
Some people say she knew she was going to so there for threw the diamond into the ocean and other people say no she's just sleeping. I have no idea, she's nearly 101 so yea!!

Does anybody know and whats your thought about this movie ??

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 03:54 AM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZomBiE_HunTER
To Serve

I like the movie is kinda shock me when they show the boobies becuz i was only 6 and i also cry not becuz of the boobies but the ppl dying.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 04:43 AM
ZomBiE_HunTER is currently offline Click here to Send ZomBiE_HunTER a Private Message Find more posts by ZomBiE_HunTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

It would be quite like a movie to do that. I am still shocked she threw away the diamond at all.... damn, it was a valuable artifact, it belonged in a museum! She better have died, because one Indiana Jones would be very upset with her.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 10:51 AM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draku

lol
I remember that scene; and i think it was pretty obvious that she died erm. The movie was awesome, tho. The best part was when the ship sank; nice effects .

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 12:09 PM
draku is currently offline Click here to Send draku a Private Message Find more posts by draku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

uh she dies duh

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 01:21 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

No, they are going to revive 101-year old Rose for the sequel - Titanic II: Rebounding Rose - where she shacks up with some 25 year old hunk on a cruise ship in the Bahamas. It starts to sink when it is blasted by missles from Cuba after accidentally entering a no-boating zone.

After her hunk drowns in the bathtub in an unrelated sequence, Rose ends up having to take out the Cuban attackers using techniques she picked up during her stint with the Special Forces unit during her mid-90's. She takes out the missle launchers and ends up going after the cruise ship captain in a fleeting display of lust, but she unfortunately mistakes a coat rack for him and punctures her throat instead and then dies, thus preventing a third installment for the trilogy.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 03:59 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

No she does not die at the end of the movie she is telling the story and she is a old lady.JM

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 04:28 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draku

Well, yes. But she drops the blue diamond thing, then lies on a bed, apparently DIEING no expression

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 05:38 PM
draku is currently offline Click here to Send draku a Private Message Find more posts by draku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

I haven't seen that movie since 1997 but I'm pretty sure she died.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 07:53 PM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Yea, she tells the story and then she goes and drops the diamond and is lying in bed. She looks kind of dead!!

Also whats up with the scene next ? Her going to meet Jack and everyone around her on the ship. Is that mean that she's died and finally seeing Jake again??

I thought the effects were quite good. One more thing how Rose is on that door and Jake is in the water, I don't see why other people didn't see that wood and tried to grab it but no one apparently saw it?? confused

Old Post Dec 25th, 2004 09:35 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xtremechik2

I don't think she died, I think she was just dreaming but thats just what I thought

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 01:00 AM
Xtremechik2 is currently offline Click here to Send Xtremechik2 a Private Message Find more posts by Xtremechik2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

(please log in to view the image)

of course she dies

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 05:59 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

haha Merry Christmas and "She Dies" in the same sentence. stick out tongue

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 06:07 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

Old Post Dec 26th, 2004 06:39 AM
Dazzler619

I'm assuming she did

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 09:55 PM
Dazzler619 is currently offline Click here to Send Dazzler619 a Private Message Find more posts by Dazzler619 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DreXor

from what i remember/understand of the movie, the "tells" or narrates the story in "current" time and it is visualized as the movie.

i believe after living the full life she promised to have done, and after the vivid reminders of her titanic love (haha pun) she tosses the diamond ( which caused so much trouble to begin with ) in a form of "letting go" like depicted in top gun. although in this case, when she "lets go" it's of her life as well, and passes away in peace

*shrugs*

Old Post Dec 27th, 2004 11:01 PM
DreXor is currently offline Click here to Send DreXor a Private Message Find more posts by DreXor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

in my opinion, she does die and ends up on the titanic again, like everyone else did when they died. i think it's sort of like a heaven for those who were on the titanic.

-Don't leave us

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 03:29 AM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miahera
Platinum Card Member

she saw Jack and all the other dead people. she's going to the afterlife.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 06:00 PM
miahera is currently offline Click here to Send miahera a Private Message Find more posts by miahera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Did you guys think that it was a good ending like that?

I mean, her going back to the titanic?!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 07:34 PM
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Yes, she does die. Look how old she is. Everyone dies.

By the way, this movie is overrated garbage.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2004 09:48 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote