KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » RAMBO Vl

RAMBO Vl
Started by: Rambo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rambo

RAMBO Vl

On the front page of Kilermovies.com they have reported that Stallone wants to make a Rambo Vl. thats 6 for you who dont understand roman numerals. there have only been 3 rambos so far so the next would be lV or 4. an honest mistake enough to have the letters switched but what makes it sad is that it actually says that hes in talks for a sixth installment of rambo. Somebody messed up.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 02:46 AM
Rambo is currently offline Click here to Send Rambo a Private Message Find more posts by Rambo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
baracustastic
I aint gettin on no plane

I had heard that there was talk of a ROCKY VI. Confusing Rocky with Rambo is possible I suppose. The last I heard was that Adrian had cancer and either Rocky had to fight, or he trained his son to fight, to pay for the necessary operation/treatment.

It could of course be BS

Americans add throwing, pads, alter the length of the game etc, i.e. change it completely yet still call it football.

Then they call the original soccer, and expect the rest of the world to adopt this bastard name. Pish.

From hence forth American football shall be known as "soccer." by me.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 03:36 AM
baracustastic is currently offline Click here to Send baracustastic a Private Message Find more posts by baracustastic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Well, news on KillerMovies, as far as I am aware, comes secondhand or via a newswire. I'll report the mistake to the staff, and see if it can be edited. In the meanwhile, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2005 05:42 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote