KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Money talks

Money talks
Started by: RZA

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
RZA
Shaolin Monk

Money talks

This movie was hilarious. Chris Tucker is funny as hell laughing out loud. I hope they make a sequel. They're showin it on TNT right now. The Rush Hour movies with Jackie Chan are hilarious too, they always show the Rush Hour movies on TNT a lot too. I never get tired of watching his movies, they never get old IMO.

‘Sorry but I just can’t trust anything that bleeds for about a week and doesn’t die’ My poetry and stuff

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 06:29 AM
RZA is currently offline Click here to Send RZA a Private Message Find more posts by RZA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

a sequal would have been cool bout 5 years ago around when the movie was released. It is true though, money does talk, and unfortunately it diddnt have anything to say in the department of this film.That is why there is no sequals, and no chris tucker movies excluding chris tucker movies (rush hour, rush hour2, money talks, friday,rush hour 3) Which are all of course just the pinnacle of cinema art.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 05:05 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stokely

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
That is why there is no sequals, and no chris tucker movies excluding chris tucker movies (rush hour, rush hour2, money talks, friday,rush hour 3) Which are all of course just the pinnacle of cinema art.

He was good in the Fifth Element and Jackie Brown.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2005 08:46 PM
Stokely is currently offline Click here to Send Stokely a Private Message Find more posts by Stokely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote