KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Pulp fiction

Pulp fiction
Started by: Cosmo Kramer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmo Kramer

Pulp fiction

what was in the suit case at the end of pulp fiction.
Was it his soul or alot of money send your respond

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 03:18 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

i think you posted this in the wrong forum............ but i think it was a battery and a couple of light bulbs stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 03:22 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Wrong forum, and it was gold.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 03:25 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

who gives a shit if the wrong forum you nerds still responded

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 03:28 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

sure did......... it wasn't gold, gold's pretty heavy and you wouldn't want to be lugging it around all day......... besides, why would gangsters be dealing in gold when money is so much easier to get and use, i heard some theory that it was marsellus's soul and that there was a whole metaphysical theme running throughout the film, but in the end it really doesn't matter, it looks like he got it (whatever it was) then vince goes off and get's himself killed before the end scene with butch and his weird girlfriend riding off on zed's chopper

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 03:43 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

yeah i heard about the soul too

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 03:53 AM
Cosmo Kramer

but who would want a soul

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 03:55 AM
Cosmo Kramer

who would want a soul

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 03:57 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

i think it was supposed to be HIS soul and that vince and jules were angels collecting and returning it to him .................. it's not my theory but it is kinda interesting

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 04:03 AM
Cosmo Kramer

thats awesome

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 04:07 AM
Cosmo Kramer

but why would they want it

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 04:08 AM
Ironman
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok this is spam and yall could posisible get a 24 hour ban plus i like the soul theory but its gold the gleem and all its gold. Plus the didnt lug it around the only lugged it for about 5 hours and good job you called is a chopper

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 04:17 AM
Ironman is currently offline Click here to Send Ironman a Private Message Find more posts by Ironman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

It's not spam so much, as just posting in the wrong forum. There's a difference when the person messes up and posts something in the wrong forum, and when the person is an annoying role player who's a super *****.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 04:27 AM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

what is Pulp Fiction doing in a comic vs forum?!?!?

moving....

by Scythe

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 09:38 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eggmayo

It couldnt have been gold in the case, Vincent Vega picks it up and swings it round with ease when they collect it from the three guys...
There was a rumour saying it was an Elvis suit or Marsellus's soul, there posted somewhere on this forum.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 10:20 AM
eggmayo is currently offline Click here to Send eggmayo a Private Message Find more posts by eggmayo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Neither gold nor a soul makes sense:

Gold doesn't make sense because of weight. Vincent throws it on the counter like it is nothing.

A soul doesn't make sense because Tim Roth says, "Is that what I think it is?" Nobody would say that if they saw a soul.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2005 11:05 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

Maybe it's the Holy Grail.........i dunno

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 07:03 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

isnt it better not knowing..

Old Post Feb 28th, 2005 08:38 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
periera

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Myth
Neither gold nor a soul makes sense:

Gold doesn't make sense because of weight. Vincent throws it on the counter like it is nothing.

A soul doesn't make sense because Tim Roth says, "Is that what I think it is?" Nobody would say that if they saw a soul.

They would have said that if it was rumoured that there was a suitcase containing his soul that they were supposed to be looking for. The soul theory is the one that I've always heard.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 05:52 AM
periera is currently offline Click here to Send periera a Private Message Find more posts by periera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I doubt everybody in LA would know about a soul being passed around in a brief case.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2005 06:32 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote