KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Pai Mei had it coming..........

Pai Mei had it coming..........
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Pai Mei had it coming..........

If you ask me, Pai Mei should not have been so trusting to his students, especially Elle, to fix/prepare his dinner after all the abuse he put them through. If Pai Mei had to pluck out Elle's eyeball because of her insubordination and remarks, and not expect any kind of hostility or retaliation, then he was conceited AND naive. But all in all, a master such as Pai Mei deserved a nobler death than poisoned fish heads, in my opinion. Does anyone disagree?

“Dreams shape the world."

Last edited by Impediment on Jan 10th, 2010 at 10:41 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2005 03:43 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

not really, i dont think he was worried about revenge because people obviously go to him knowing that hes a hard ass and dosn't take any shit. he wouldn't expect someone to do something as underhand as poison his food, he prolly thought that even elle had more dignity and respect for her superior, which she shows through the movie she has no dignity, respect or careing for people irrelevent of where on the pecking order they sit in relation to her

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 03:53 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~MAchinREvenge~
Snake Charmer

He defineatly deserved a more noble death, no doubt about that.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:23 AM
~MAchinREvenge~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~MAchinREvenge~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~MAchinREvenge~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I gotta a feeling that Elle was lying. She said that just to make the Beatrix angry and lose concentration. Pai Mei must have survived.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2005 12:27 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gold watch

exactly my thoughts!

elle couldn't poissen beatrix in the hospital, elle couldn't poissen budd in the caravan (the black mamba did), ergo how could elle have poissened the master?!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2005 10:14 PM
gold watch is currently offline Click here to Send gold watch a Private Message Find more posts by gold watch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote