KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » "The Warriors" Remake

"The Warriors" Remake
Started by: Solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solo

"The Warriors" Remake

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:00 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stokely

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH.
This is too ****en stupid. They're gonna pack it full of pretty boy cocks and just...ugh....

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:27 AM
Stokely is currently offline Click here to Send Stokely a Private Message Find more posts by Stokely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

My thoughts exactly ; why a re-make ? wtf is wrong with the original ?

any reasons for resurructing Sirus, put the blame on The Warriors and have them race all across NY back home again ?

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:33 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stokely

It's not that there's anything wrong with the original...it's just raping an idea for all it's worth...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:38 AM
Stokely is currently offline Click here to Send Stokely a Private Message Find more posts by Stokely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

I liked the chicks gang in the Original ....what were they called again ?

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:41 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

The Lizzies.

Anyway, maybe Shaq will play Sirus this time.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:18 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Burger
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess they figure they can put some notable faces, maybe some
rappers or some bulls*** like that, and maybe some more explicit
sex scene (maybe at the Lezzies just for the sake of titilating the
teenager boys in the audience), and that's it!

F*** them all to hell, bastards!

By the way, Ajax kicked a**!!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 03:08 AM
King Burger is currently offline Click here to Send King Burger a Private Message Find more posts by King Burger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why? All I wanna know is Why?

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:30 AM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

What made warriors a good movie was that Gang violence was in its full swing in the 70s. while back then it reflected a status, today's remake seems to be based on the original.........which truly lacks in originalty

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:31 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Never saw it, plan too though.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:41 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

this is probabaly the best site i found on the net including the gangs, books, mp files, ans Syrus himself...+ the DJ that keeps the gangs informed on the Warriors moves around the city !
CAN YOU DIG IIIIIT The Warriors

Last edited by GCG on Apr 25th, 2005 at 06:22 AM

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:18 AM
FrankWhite69

the original film was taped up the block from where i am at New Utrect Ave train station. if they remake this film in my neighborhood i will make sure i slap the producers.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 06:35 AM
FrankWhite69 is currently offline Click here to Send FrankWhite69 a Private Message Find more posts by FrankWhite69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

why thank you ; that would be a very noble gesture !

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 07:04 AM
Lord Shadow Z

I don't like the idea of a re-make of the Warriors. My brother will be surprised to hear this because I've always kind of disowned the film in the past but on reflection its actually okay and have grown to like it.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 09:24 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

****ing hell....nnnnngggnnnnngngnnnnnn...

cant they just leave things alone

why dont they just get jk rowling to rewrite the bible while they're at it

lets look at what they have totally ****ed up overthe last few years

rollerball
get carter
the italian job

next we get war of the worlds...the wizard of oz and now the warriors

i despair

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 10:18 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stokely

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden101
why dont they just get jk rowling to rewrite the bible while they're at it

LMFAO!!!

I love that DJ and them fat ass lips, "okay boppers..."

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:01 AM
GCG
Red Bull

laughing

not to mention a possiblwe re-make of Suspiria by Miramax....

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 11:07 AM
Jackie Malfoy
Jacks

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stokely
ARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH.
This is too ****en stupid. They're gonna pack it full of pretty boy cocks and just...ugh....

I argee it is going to be stupid.It is al because these stupid hollywood directors are runing out of ideas for movies.JM mad

Lord Matt Parker Clare moose Clovie Danii furryman Shellie Jason Yoda(Son) chris Slipknot English(son)a1hsauce ROB Penny Alice and Taft Napalm Sim Telperala Bardock42 Aku Lara Spriderman Lady Slytherin Mike Cherrypie and Fearnix Raggie Dark1365 Syren Tired Hiker LadyGrim and Spoonly(mypimp)Puddin Gisele FEDfan316 and Dean spazzymcgee14 Kharhmah Pink Diamond Lazerus(Husband) Syko Freak Lance Bordom Laurie kelly jason Bert Tecknoyashi Maya Grand Moff Gav(Lawer) Fopret Ketchuptome23453245 Gen Grevious(son) Chelsea17 Snehin Apollox Shaggy2dope(son)Big Evil Twelling4ever Powerfulone DamienB Mew Cherry Leowyatt.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 12:27 PM
Jackie Malfoy is currently offline Click here to Send Jackie Malfoy a Private Message Find more posts by Jackie Malfoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

MTV is in charge of the film too. So it's almost guaranteed to suck.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 02:10 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Utterly stupid idea! The only way this crap can be suscessful is if they cast Depp, Pitt, Bloom as the warriors. Brrr....just thought gave me the chills. Horrible thoughts indeed...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2005 04:06 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote