KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Boondock Saints 2

Boondock Saints 2
Started by: minnow14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
minnow14
Last of the true Jedi

Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day

If anyone liked Boondock Saints as much as I did you better open up another google page to look this one up and get some more info because Boondock Saints II is coming and you better be ready my young padawans.

If anyone has any information on this give me the hook up.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 09:05 PM
minnow14 is currently offline Click here to Send minnow14 a Private Message Find more posts by minnow14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
minnow14
Last of the true Jedi

All I know is that It continues from the original movie but in this one they're set up for the murder of a priest and they'll bring whoever really did it to under their tattooed hands of justice. dude i'm dork

Old Post Oct 12th, 2004 09:11 PM
minnow14 is currently offline Click here to Send minnow14 a Private Message Find more posts by minnow14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
duffy

Yeah i liked Boondock saints as much as you cant wait to see Billy Connolly kickin ass again! big grin Dont think Willem Dafoes in it is he?

Withnail: What for?
I: Ask him about his house.
Withnail: You want me to call what-his-name and ask him about his house?
I: Why not?
Withnail: Alright. what's his number?
I: I've no idea - I've never met him.
Withnail: Well neither have I. What the **** are you talking about?

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 01:23 PM
duffy is currently offline Click here to Send duffy a Private Message Find more posts by duffy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Old Post Oct 13th, 2004 02:19 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Boondock Saints...All Saints Day.

Well, If you havent seen boondock saints. It is a type of vigalante flick. Where two Irish brothers decide that they are going to do somthing about the evil in the world, and set upon a chain of events that include killing mafiosos and regular street scum. The movie has a cult following, so you either love it or hate it. The flick never takes itself serious, but has sound dialogue and performances. I have been trying to find information on the sequal...All saints day. I cant find any information on the film other than, that it's in production. Does anyone have any other information on the movie? How did you all like the first, and are you looking forward to the sequal?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 02:02 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

First one was a cracking movie...

Im sure theres a thread for this already... embarrasment

No idea bout the second one unfortunately...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 02:08 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i checked the first four pages, diddnt feel like wasting my life away checking the archives for a thread about it though. what do you mean by cracking?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 02:46 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i checked the first four pages, diddnt feel like wasting my life away checking the archives for a thread about it though. what do you mean by cracking?

Excellent, splediferous... stick out tongue

nah, twas funny, charming, a really enjoyable movie...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 02:52 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I heard that the storyline has something to do with them being framed for a cardinal's murder.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2005 07:29 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

I'm really looking forward to it. Boondock Saints owned hard.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 12:22 AM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

do you think it will recieve a wider release though? I know many of the fans of the film diddnt even know about the first one untill a year or two after it's release.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:34 AM
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

I used the Search function and found it in 5 seconds.

Merging.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:45 AM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

there is a search function?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 01:58 AM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

yes indeed. we do have a search function. It allows newer members to look up threads made years ago by people who no longer even post here and tack a reply onto the end of it.........rather than start a new topic and discuss a film with people who are currently still posting here. Yes, It is a little more difficult to converse with people who stopped posting here 14 months ago than it is to converse with people who are currently browsing this forum at this very moment.........but that's beside the point.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 05:09 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

there is a search function?

Kidding or not, here's a screencap..

I don't like duplicate threads. It's more convenient when you search to find ONE thread pertaining to a single movie, rather than 3 or 4 with varying information and participation. I don't have any plans of changing the way I moderate the forums when it comes to duplicate threads, and there's really no harm in merging. What's there to discuss about a movie that isn't even out yet other than speculation, anyway?

Attachment: search.jpg
This has been downloaded 38 time(s).

Last edited by Cory Chaos on Jul 4th, 2005 at 06:32 PM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2005 06:28 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote