KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Napoleon Dynamite II?

Napoleon Dynamite II?
Started by: Delta 62

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

Napoleon Dynamite II?

As far as I can tell, Comingsoon doesn't have anything on it. Has anyone heard any news regarding a Napoleon Dynamite sequel?

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:03 PM
Delta 62 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Heard that it won't happen..

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 08:32 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brooksie

It's one of those movies that doesn't really need a sequel. It's best to leave a good thing good, and move on.

"Old age is no place for sissies." ~Bette Davis

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 09:33 PM
brooksie is currently offline Click here to Send brooksie a Private Message Find more posts by brooksie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

think about it, whats the next story going to be? Napoleon decides to buy some shoes, but when he can find the cash to buy some, he has to rely on his skills to raise the money? the plot was razor thin in the first one, pushing the people to make a second one. not a good idea

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 11:04 PM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta 62
Autobots, Roll out!

The first one had no story at all, what CAN the second one be about? As long as it's funny..it doesn't matter.

My myspace Galbadia Hotel (Anime/Game OSTs)

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:15 AM
Delta 62 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta 62 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta 62 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeVi| D0do
The 8th Deadly Sin

I agree with brooksie, it doesn't need a sequel. The sequel would be more likely to fail than succeed...

Old Post Jul 25th, 2005 04:39 AM
DeVi| D0do is currently offline Click here to Send DeVi| D0do a Private Message Find more posts by DeVi| D0do Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LiveAndLetDie

If there is a sequal to that movie, I`ll hit someone. I can`t stand all the Napoleon impressions at my school by the skaters...agh. no expression no

I opened the door when it was cold outside
Hopin you`d find your own way in

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 01:28 PM
LiveAndLetDie is currently offline Click here to Send LiveAndLetDie a Private Message Find more posts by LiveAndLetDie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kumar

i think a sequel would be an extremely horrible idea. like everyone has been saying, there was little to no plot in the first one and they would only be making a sequel to make money. plus, there is nothing to go off of. the movie dead ends when it is over. it would be too much of a strech

I will live Forever

Old Post Jul 29th, 2005 06:35 PM
Kumar is currently offline Click here to Send Kumar a Private Message Find more posts by Kumar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

doesnt completely dead end. theres still deb and napoleon that could be warped into a movie (which will suck but hey it will make money most likely).

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 08:14 PM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MAVSFAN

It was one of the suprise hits of 2004. No need for a sequel.

Old Post Jul 30th, 2005 10:33 PM
MAVSFAN is currently offline Click here to Send MAVSFAN a Private Message Find more posts by MAVSFAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I sure hope this doesn't happen. The first one was garbage.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2005 07:48 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Son of Boromir
Middle earth warrior

i hope one comes out the first one was Sa-weet and if u dont want another one yer totally stupid and reak like poo u ligon

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 10:03 PM
Son of Boromir is currently offline Click here to Send Son of Boromir a Private Message Find more posts by Son of Boromir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

You'd be an idiot not to make one, you'd make a shit load of money.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2005 10:46 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I haven't seen the original. Don't know if I'm ready for a sequel. wink

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2005 11:52 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SkinWalker

I think second one would be cool.

but sometimes (alot of the time) a sequal ruins the original. Take half the disney movies for instance.

-Halle Berry's Biggest Fan.:.Thanks Piggle Humsy-

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 02:17 PM
SkinWalker is currently offline Click here to Send SkinWalker a Private Message Find more posts by SkinWalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LiveAndLetDie
If there is a sequal to that movie, I`ll hit someone. I can`t stand all the Napoleon impressions at my school by the skaters...agh. no expression no

no it was pathetic.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 07:50 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LiveAndLetDie
Oh dont get me started, Anyone who says "Your mom goes to college" needs to Be gutted and hung.

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:15 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

dude, i LOVED napoleon dynamite! i would love a sequel. woot woot

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 09:53 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

honestly when i saw this moviw i was bored to death, i forced myself to finish watching it but everytime i read a movie quote about it i start laughing which i cant explain because to me the movie was too boring. As far as a sequel go, NO!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2005 10:23 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

havent heard about it happing and i dont want it to happen

Old Post Aug 17th, 2005 04:53 AM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote