KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » best dance scene in a movie

best dance scene in a movie
Started by: magic_hate_ball

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
magic_hate_ball
KILL!KILL!THIS IS HOCKEY!

best dance scene in a movie

weve all seen movies that are not horror or something with tons of CGI but a good old musical with spectacular dance numbers....whats your favorite?

mine is from Stormy Weather the last big dance number in the movie...if you havent seen the movie you should see it at least once...yes

OLD TIME HOCKEY...
LIKE EDDIE SHORE!!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 04:10 PM
magic_hate_ball is currently offline Click here to Send magic_hate_ball a Private Message Find more posts by magic_hate_ball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

What about the one in American Wedding?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 04:13 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Saturday Night Fever hands down yes

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 04:16 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love LOVE watching Audrey Hepburn doing her dance in the Bistro scene in the movie Funny Face. Wonderful.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 04:25 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Dance off in "Earth Girls Are Easy", where Damon Wayans spins through the floor. Golden.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 04:36 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fruits
Regenbogenfarben

Napoleon Dynamite. all the way

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 04:49 PM
fruits is currently offline Click here to Send fruits a Private Message Find more posts by fruits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magic_hate_ball
KILL!KILL!THIS IS HOCKEY!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fruits
Napoleon Dynamite. all the way

hes got skills! eek!

OLD TIME HOCKEY...
LIKE EDDIE SHORE!!!!

Old Post Aug 9th, 2005 06:55 PM
magic_hate_ball is currently offline Click here to Send magic_hate_ball a Private Message Find more posts by magic_hate_ball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Robin Hood: Men in Tights

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 01:16 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

Mia Wallace and Vince Vega in Pulp Fiction. out of nowhere a dance scene. love it

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 03:55 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
concreteblond78

Come on guys, I know it's lame and all, but the best dance seen has to be Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie lee Curtis in "true Lies"

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:19 AM
concreteblond78 is currently offline Click here to Send concreteblond78 a Private Message Find more posts by concreteblond78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stokely

The African courtship dance in "Coming To America".

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 08:55 AM
Stokely is currently offline Click here to Send Stokely a Private Message Find more posts by Stokely Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~*~pinkypie~*~
Miss Depp to be

Strictly Ballroom and Saturday Night Fever

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 09:29 AM
~*~pinkypie~*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*~pinkypie~*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*~pinkypie~*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shockimebones

Easily the dance scene in House of Flying Daggers where she beats the drums with the sleeves of her dress.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:34 PM
shockimebones is currently offline Click here to Send shockimebones a Private Message Find more posts by shockimebones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ladyluck

eek! saturday night fever!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 11:26 PM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Murray
Self-Pity Wallower

Robin Hood: Men in Tights
Save the Last Dance
Napolean Dynamite

(Did you know he made up the whole dance on the spot because they didn't have a choreographer?! THAT'S SKILL!!)

End of You Got Served

"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." -Alexander Hamilton

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 01:38 PM
Murray is currently offline Click here to Send Murray a Private Message Find more posts by Murray Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

I cant think of any...

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:39 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

that dance where Slipknot and Backfire tango around...oh wait, that was what i saw when i did acid, sorry people, my mistake

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 11:43 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Mr Blondes shuffle just before his hacks up the policeman in Reservoir Dogs.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2005 12:52 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote