KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Best Jet Li movie

Best Jet Li movie
Started by: lordofwar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lordofwar

Best Jet Li movie

I think Fist of Legend is his best movie. I loved the fighting sequences. Followed by Once Upon a Time in China and Fong Sai Yuk.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 09:12 AM
lordofwar is currently offline Click here to Send lordofwar a Private Message Find more posts by lordofwar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I'd have to say "Romeo Must Die".

In my opinion, it was an overall awesome movie.

"Unleashed" (Danny the Dog) coming in a close second. yes

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 09:21 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

I would have to say Kiss Of The Dragon.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 10:32 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

I haven't seen many but Unleashed is my favorite.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 03:10 PM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Once upon a time in China and Hero.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 04:12 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

dude the best jet li movie is so "evil dead 2: dead before dawn"
yeah i know he wasnt in it.
lol kidding, but i would say that Unleashed was probly his best in my eyes, but the other day i saw one where it was so old, he was just starting his acting and he was subed over. lol i think they should have used a voice that suited him more.
but it was still a ok movie.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 04:48 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Addiction

Fist of Legend, hands down.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2006 08:52 PM
Addiction is currently offline Click here to Send Addiction a Private Message Find more posts by Addiction Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movie_freak

Hero & his new film 'Fearless'

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:09 AM
movie_freak is currently offline Click here to Send movie_freak a Private Message Find more posts by movie_freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I'm not sure!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 03:40 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapscallion

Hero

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 07:23 PM
Rapscallion is currently offline Click here to Send Rapscallion a Private Message Find more posts by Rapscallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eagle92

Hero, and he did a great job in Lethal Weapon 4 besides not saying too much...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 07:29 PM
eagle92 is currently offline Click here to Send eagle92 a Private Message Find more posts by eagle92 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MetallicaT
Vicarious

no contest....Hero

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 09:28 PM
MetallicaT is currently offline Click here to Send MetallicaT a Private Message Find more posts by MetallicaT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Unleashed! No contest it's over.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Apr 27th, 2006 09:52 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
movieking

Kiss Of The Dragon

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 05:05 AM
movieking is currently offline Click here to Send movieking a Private Message Find more posts by movieking Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
To Suffer

Definitely Hero is his best movie. All his other movies are sort of cheesy action flicks like Romeo Must Die and Cradle 2 The Grave. Unleashed however was pretty good as well.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2006 06:18 AM
To Suffer is currently offline Click here to Send To Suffer a Private Message Find more posts by To Suffer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lordofwar

Tai Chi Master (Twin Warriors)- one of the best Jet Li movies, especially when he teams up with Yuen Woo Ping.

Fong Sai Yuk- best Jet Li and Corey Yuen collaberation. Li is funny and extremly likeable. His character most closely resembles his real personality from all those he's played.

Last edited by lordofwar on Apr 30th, 2006 at 06:20 AM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 06:18 AM
lordofwar is currently offline Click here to Send lordofwar a Private Message Find more posts by lordofwar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TOH
Dude, where is my car?

Hero..no doubt about it...

Made by the awesome BakaXero

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 06:27 AM
TOH is currently offline Click here to Send TOH a Private Message Find more posts by TOH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Danny The Dog was good fun, Once Upon a Time In China trilogy also.

I'm not too big on Jet Li , but the above I enjoyed.

Fearless looks wonderful and can't wait to see it.

But the only film that is one of my favourites with Jet Li in is Hero, absolutely beautiful to watch.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2006 09:51 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
To Suffer

I also liked Lethal Weapon 4...not because of his performance but mainly because of Gibson, Glover, Pesci, and definitely hilarious Chris Rock!

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 04:04 AM
To Suffer is currently offline Click here to Send To Suffer a Private Message Find more posts by To Suffer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
office jesus

Unleashed. Kiss of the Dragon was....'meh' worthy. So was The One, but Unleashed has to be his best performance.

Old Post May 2nd, 2006 06:17 AM
office jesus is currently offline Click here to Send office jesus a Private Message Find more posts by office jesus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote