KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Rescue Dawn

Rescue Dawn
Started by: jimmy82

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jimmy82

Rescue Dawn

I’m looking forward to catching this flick. It’s all about POWs which is so appropriate for the times we live in, with things like Guantanamo, etc.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 03:53 AM
jimmy82 is currently offline Click here to Send jimmy82 a Private Message Find more posts by jimmy82 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoneUnknown
You filthy old soomka!

I can't wait to see this film! It's one of my most anticipated this summer.

"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 02:45 PM
LoneUnknown is currently offline Click here to Send LoneUnknown a Private Message Find more posts by LoneUnknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

Any movie with Bale is worth watching, I've been anticipating to see it since I seen the previews months ago.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 04:26 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

its herzog, ill be there opening day.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:26 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Same for me Solo, it's Herzog smile

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 05:52 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Can't say anything that has not already been said, so I guess I'll just say "Yes".

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 06:28 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nosada

Film of the year, possibly. Bale is one of the best actors right now and Herzog is a master filmmaker who never disappoints. I don't see how it can fail to impress.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 06:29 PM
Nosada is currently offline Click here to Send Nosada a Private Message Find more posts by Nosada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

My most anticipated film of the summer.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 10:54 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

Finally saw this movie and I wasn't disappointed. I really enjoyed it, great story, great cast. Davies/Eugene was awesome in his role. Of course Bale never disappoints, I thought the director did a great job keeping you in the movie, and never really let it get dull or had those dull moments that these types of movies can have.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 02:34 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

It's an incredible film. It's nice to see that movies can still be rated PG-13 and scare the shit out of me.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Steve Zahn's sudden demise was ****ing crazy!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2007 05:41 AM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I didn't even realize it was only PG-13. Great, great movie. One of the best of the year IMO.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 08:18 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Great movie

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 13th, 2007 07:16 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote