KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Lions For Lambs

Lions For Lambs
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Lions For Lambs

I rented this last week and I thought it was just okay. It was very predictible and a bit too contrived. Robert Redford directed and I think wrote this, which seemed to be his way of telling the world we need to change our ways, end the war in Iraq . . . etc etc etc.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 06:11 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah, i felt like i was being lectured on political morality, just like every other god damn day of my life. I did not like anything about this movie. I generally cast redford flicks into the classics category, but this one felt pretentious and it even seemed like the actors were chewing on the dialogue. Like you said it was predicable and if you listen to media, there is no real reason to watch this movie.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:08 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Lions for Lambs was very predictable and horrible. I've always liked Robert Redford's diirectorial efferts and Meryl Streep has always been fave of mine, but this movie was just not worth it after I saw it. Maybe it was Tom cruise, perhaps her should not have been in it.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:28 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I didn't hate this movie, I was reluctant sitting down to watch it, since critic after critic ripped it, but it wasn't horrible. Cruise did an excellent performance coming off as a smug a-hole politician, who constantly says a lot, but tells you very little, I thought.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Yeah, Cruise was pretty good in it.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 07:59 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Maybe it was Tom cruise, perhaps her should not have been in it.

Tom Cruise was on fire in that film.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 08:26 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's waiting to be watched, but I keep putting it off.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 11:20 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote