KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Hamlet 2 is socially offensive comedy!

Hamlet 2 is socially offensive comedy!
Started by: arob

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
arob
Son of a Beekeeper

Hamlet 2 is socially offensive comedy!

Hamlet 2 is shock comedy.

There's a song in the soundtrack entitled Raped in the Face that Steve Coogan sings while pointing at his own face. Is that funny?

(please log in to view the image)

The story gets more and more unrealistic as an ethnically diverse student body stages the ultimate high school theater production and reinvents Jesus Christ as a sexy rocker!

Written by Pam Brady (South Park credits) and Andrew Fleming, and directed by Fleming, Hamlet 2 stars Steve Coogan, Catherine Keener, David Arquette, Amy Poehler, and Elizabeth Shue.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 05:06 AM
arob is currently offline Click here to Send arob a Private Message Find more posts by arob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds pretty good.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 03:42 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

It's rather stupid comedy that many of us like to hear to begin with, it's done by a few of the same guys who did the South Park movie, so one actually knows what to expect, I mean come on...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 03:44 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Raped in the face? Yeah, that is funny. Stop being such a libby.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 04:08 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I can't wait to see this movie.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 07:20 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Re: Hamlet 2 is socially offensive comedy!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by arob
Hamlet 2 is shock comedy.

There's a song in the soundtrack entitled Raped in the Face that Steve Coogan sings while pointing at his own face. Is that funny?

(please log in to view the image)

The story gets more and more unrealistic as an ethnically diverse student body stages the ultimate high school theater production and reinvents Jesus Christ as a sexy rocker!

Written by Pam Brady (South Park credits) and Andrew Fleming, and directed by Fleming, Hamlet 2 stars Steve Coogan, Catherine Keener, David Arquette, Amy Poehler, and Elizabeth Shue.

That makes me want to watch it even more now.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 07:25 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I want to see this movie so bad.

Any comedy that straddles the line between absurdity and criminal insanity is worth my time.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2008 08:19 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Oh dear... roll eyes (sarcastic)
Another dumb comedy that I'll avoid desperately and then have to justify myself to idiots who think it's the new whatever they think is funny... Borat or something...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 03:03 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Looks like laugh, will be watching it.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 04:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Re: Re: Hamlet 2 is socially offensive comedy!

Originally posted by Toku King
That makes me want to watch it even more now.

Co-sing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 06:09 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff1084

I will never see this movie even the trailer offended me. The jokes i saw in the trailer were not funny just looked like they were going out of the way to piss people off. And what can you expect from the creators of south park a show thats all about kids who curse and make fun of everybody's religion, handicap, race, and so on and so forth.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 06:31 PM
moviebuff1084 is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff1084 a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff1084 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Re: Re: Re: Hamlet 2 is socially offensive comedy!

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Co-sing. roll eyes (sarcastic)

But I'm not singing. confused

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 11:07 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by moviebuff1084
I will never see this movie even the trailer offended me. The jokes i saw in the trailer were not funny just looked like they were going out of the way to piss people off. And what can you expect from the creators of south park a show thats all about kids who curse and make fun of everybody's religion, handicap, race, and so on and so forth.
If that was really all South Park was about you may have a point.

This looks pretty funny. I may see it.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 11:12 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Calm down, it's just a movie and you've obviously never seen more than a episode or two of South Park, if that.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2008 11:26 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviebuff1084

Originally posted by Robtard
Calm down, it's just a movie and you've obviously never seen more than a episode or two of South Park, if that.

I've seen a bunch of South Park episodes and some i found funny but that is what the show is.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 01:42 AM
moviebuff1084 is currently offline Click here to Send moviebuff1084 a Private Message Find more posts by moviebuff1084 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've seen a bunch of South Park episodes and some i found funny but that is what the show is.

No, it isn't. Anyway, why the hell shouldn't they be able to ridicule anything and anyone they want?

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 03:53 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

You don't understand much, do you?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 03:54 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Just for fun, what did you find humorous?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 06:22 PM
moviebuff1084

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
No, it isn't. Anyway, why the hell shouldn't they be able to ridicule anything and anyone they want?

They can and do but when thats all you do in every episode it gets old and stops being funny... unless your a small child or something and find that kinda shit funny.

Originally posted by Bardock42
You don't understand much, do you?

Please tell me what im not understanding?

Originally posted by Robtard
Just for fun, what did you find humorous?

Well the 3 episodes that stand out to me is the one with korn in it cause im a huge korn fan boy. The one about guitar hero and the one the one with the dance off.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2008 08:26 PM
DM Shadow

haha, ya man this movie was absolutely HILARIOUS. laughing

Sirvah.com - Want to watch the best movies for free online without having to download anything or spending 30 minutes trying to find one that works? Now you can! I just finished coding this custom search engine designed to crawl only the sites with movies and tv shows on them. lol, they were pretty underground...

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 03:21 PM
DM Shadow is currently offline Click here to Send DM Shadow a Private Message Find more posts by DM Shadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote