KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Artemis fowl movie

Artemis fowl movie
Started by: Westie205

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Westie205

Arrow Artemis fowl movie

Peoples i know some more about the artemis fowl movie. There is a fairly true rumor that Jason Statham or watevr his name is, is butler and info says that there have been major delays due to script and location problems not to mention the numerous other books Eoin has written so the movie should be out later this year or late 2010 i certainly hope they get the characters right though imagine artemis fowl with light blonde hair there is also some info. saying that Eoin is happy with the script and it is now under production if you want more info go to Eoin's website and the fansite theres more info there ARTEMIS FOWL IS AWESOME

Old Post Jan 27th, 2009 02:09 AM
Westie205 is currently offline Click here to Send Westie205 a Private Message Find more posts by Westie205 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Re: Artemis fowl movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Westie205
fairly true rumor that Jason Statham or watevr his name is, is butler

omfm!!! no wai!!!
i have all the Artemis Fowl books and i knew there was gonna be a movie but Jason Statham as Butler!?!?!?! thats totally AWESOME!!![itd better be true]
to tell you the truth, when i read the last book, i kinda imagined him to be Butler laughing
i dont know who would be good for Artemis though
hopefully someone they can use for the entire series if it doesnt take too long to complete[kinda like how the Harry Potter kids look like theyre in their 20's now]

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 04:47 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

and yes...Artemis Fowl is beyond awesome

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 04:49 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Butler is supposed to be huge.

Jason Statham is not.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 06:14 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Final Blaxican
Butler is supposed to be huge.

Jason Statham is not.

Exactly. No doubt Statham's a badass, but Butler's supposed to be upwards of 6'5" and hundreds upon hundreds of pounds of pure muscle. Statham would be a more appropriate teenage Butler.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 04:00 PM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote