KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Underworld 4

Underworld 4
Started by: jayce78

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jayce78
Restricted

Account Restricted

Underworld 4

(please log in to view the image)

Summary: TBA

Director: TBA

Cast: Kate Beckinsale , Scott Speedman (rumored)

Writters: John Hlavin

Release Date: TBA

How much are you looking foward too this project? What would you like too see?

Last edited by jayce78 on Nov 20th, 2009 at 06:39 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 06:36 PM
jayce78 is currently offline Click here to Send jayce78 a Private Message Find more posts by jayce78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayce78
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Next UNDERWORLD Film Will Be Scripted By A Writer From THE SHIELD!!

Merrick here...

John Hlavin, a writer on THE SHILED, will script a new UNDERWORLD film. No word on who'll direct or star, although Len Wiseman (who directed the first two films and produced the third) will produce.

(please log in to view the image)

Hlavin said the plot is under wraps, "but I can tell you it's not a prequel." He added, "It will satisfy old fans and excite new audiences, meaning that we don't want to redo the first three movies, so steps are being taken to honor what fans have loved but at the same time introduce fresh elements."

...says THR HERE.

If memory serves, there was once talk that a fourth UNDERWORLD film might be set in the future & (more or less) consider the plight of Vampires & Lycans in some distant timeframe. With DAYBREAKERS coming out (vampires in the future), I'm wondering if such a notion would still be germane.

Last edited by jayce78 on Nov 20th, 2009 at 06:43 PM

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 06:37 PM
jayce78 is currently offline Click here to Send jayce78 a Private Message Find more posts by jayce78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I am actually a fan of the Underworld series, they are a fun series, nothing too outstanding, but good action flicks IMO.

So I will keep up with this.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 07:23 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I love the Underworld movies.. I can't wait until more information comes out

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 08:06 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If it keeps in line with the other three, it will be more terrible than the last.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 10:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jayce78
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
If it keeps in line with the other three, it will be more terrible than the last.

So you thought Lycans was worse than 2? Really?

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 10:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jayce78
So you thought Lycans was worse than 2? Really?

I think Underworld took a large and smelly dump and it rolled downhill from then.

Granted, I'll watch this part 4, as I'm a stupid sucker for vampire, werewolf and zombie films. But I have little hope for it.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 10:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I'd **** kate so hard tho

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 10:34 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Mairuzu
I'd **** kate so hard tho

In the mouth, pussy and ass, indeed, sir.

edit: "Pussy" isn't blocked by the filter? Odd.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 10:40 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

neither is "bitches"

i sense a bit of sexism

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 10:50 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like the first Underworld, second was terrible, third I liked more than the second but still wouldn't watch it again, not even for the over the cliff dodgy sex scene... how strange.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2009 11:31 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

They would have to fast forward a fair bit. All 3 vamp elders are dead, the Progenitor of the Corvinus strain is dead, Lucian and Raze, the closest things to Lycan elders are dead. William the original werewolf is dead.

Selene is a vampure/pure strain hybrid, and Michael is a lycan/vamp. They'd have to be elders or something a few years later.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 12:31 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Archaeopteryx

Anything to see Kate in leather again

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 12:37 AM
Archaeopteryx is currently offline Click here to Send Archaeopteryx a Private Message Find more posts by Archaeopteryx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I'm with Robtard on this one.

I'll watch it, but i'm not expecting much.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 02:30 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Rob is gay for even contemplating seeing this atrocity.

You heard me, Rob.

Suck my balls.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 05:09 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Your balls are covered with poop, yours and others poop. Caked even.

Old Post Nov 21st, 2009 06:37 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Mairuzu
neither is "bitches"

i sense a bit of sexism

Too bad she's such a ****.

Damn, I thought we were on to something.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 06:27 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I loved the first and second film. Very good films.

The third wasn't as good as the first two, but it was still good.

I wanted a sequel, not a prequel. Michael Sheen was an absurdly good Lucian. Bill Nighy is one of my favorite actors due to his portrayal of Viktor in the underworld films. Dead serious. (lol, pun.) Every second with Bill Nighy on screen was awesome.

My PS3 backgrounds are the scheme that comes with the Rise of the Lycans theme.

I GREATLY look forward to to seeing the 4th installment.

Film ratings: in order of release: 9, 8 (or 8.5, depending on the day(lol. pun), 7. If the 4th is as good as the 3rd, it will be a good film, at the least. If it matches the awesome darkness and originality of the first, holy crap. I expect it to be somewhere in the middle, like the second film.

Last edited by dadudemon on Nov 22nd, 2009 at 10:40 PM

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2009 10:37 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What a total douche-bag, that's like saying Raul Julia's best roll was in Street Fighter.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2009 06:59 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well we have a title for it 'Underworld: New Dawn'

quote:
The plot, per the original article, is described as follows:

"Underworld: New Dawn marks a return to the story of vampire Selene who, according to a leaked plot synopsis, finds out she has a teenage 'vampire/Lycan hybrid daughter' and together they must stop bio-tech company Antigen from 'creating super Lycans that will kill them all'."

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 11:50 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote