KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Dumb & Dumber To

Dumb & Dumber To
Started by: steverules_2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules_2

Dumb & Dumber 2...or 3

quote:
On February 28, 2011, Bobby Farrelly revealed to Moviehole that a sequel to Dumb and Dumber, Dumb and Dumber 2, will happen with Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels reprising their roles as Lloyd Christmas and Harry Dunne, respectively. He goes on by saying, "If we could get those two guys back together, Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels that might be a worthwhile sequel – and that ball is in motion. We're starting to think about what those two dimwits would be doing twenty-years later in life, and hopefully we'll be able to come up with something worthy of a sequel." As of June 5, 2011, Jim Carrey stated that a sequel to Dumb and Dumber is in the works and is certainly possible.

Since it has the original cast, Jim and Jeff then I have...moderate hope for it...but thats if this actually does happen

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 5th, 2011 10:32 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i would look forward to a sequel with carey and daniels

Old Post Jul 5th, 2011 08:48 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

So long as it's better than the god awful prequel, Dumb & Dumberer, I'll see it.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2011 11:33 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

will pass unless a hot babe is in it

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 6th, 2011 02:19 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Even Billy (The Blind kid from the first movie) is coming back

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=108398

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
So long as it's better than the god awful prequel, Dumb & Dumberer, I'll see it.

Don't think the Farrelly brother's had anything to do with that one......no wonder it sucked.

Last edited by Kazenji on Sep 1st, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2013 12:39 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I think the farrely brothers need another good comedy as much as we need it from them. Hope this works out soon.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2013 02:40 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Jim Carrey has never seemed like the guy to do sequels. Only one I can recall is Ace Ventura.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Sep 1st, 2013 02:48 PM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

It is, but he's gonna be in this one so crossed fingers it's good

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 1st, 2013 10:58 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CheshireMoon

Loved the first one, Hated the prequel but sounds good if it has the originals in it smile

Old Post Sep 4th, 2013 01:02 PM
CheshireMoon is currently offline Click here to Send CheshireMoon a Private Message Find more posts by CheshireMoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote:
Reports have suggested that the plot will follow Harry and Lloyd 20 Years later trying to track down one of their children with Kathleen Turner playing the part of Fraida Felcher, the "babe who worked for the tractor company" referenced in the origina

and also Jim Carry teases the return of Lloyd

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Kazenji on Sep 9th, 2013 at 07:14 AM

Old Post Sep 9th, 2013 07:10 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon58

The original film was never one of my favorites and that alleged prequel they did a few years ago didn't endear me to the characters either, so I'm not exactly holding my breath waiting for Carrey and Daniels to reprise these roles after all this time...just seems like an example of going to the well once to often maybe?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2013 07:30 PM
Gideon58 is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon58 a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon58 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Well I'm syked, I loved the original movie so a sequel would be great if like I said done right

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 11th, 2013 11:15 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Jim Carrey's career is kind of in trouble. Why else do a sequel 20 years later? roll eyes (sarcastic) And the Farrellys aren't too hot at the moment either...

Not waiting with baited breath, over here.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Sep 11th, 2013 11:24 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by roughrider
Jim Carrey's career is kind of in trouble. Why else do a sequel 20 years later? roll eyes (sarcastic) And the Farrellys aren't too hot at the moment either...

Carrey's roles in Kick Ass 2 and The Incredible Burt Wonderstone were the best parts of both films.

And doing a sequel 20 years after the original isn't a bad thing.
Some of the best sequels happened many years after the originals.

Carrey rocks.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2013 07:26 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

It's filming at the moment and here are some amusing images from Jim Carrey. <--click

Old Post Oct 8th, 2013 01:14 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CheshireMoon

Originally posted by roughrider

I think its the perfect time to do a sequel- rather than milking it for all its worth in a space of 2 years. Besides they would have grown along with the fans- we might be surprised

Old Post Oct 9th, 2013 12:30 PM
CheshireMoon is currently offline Click here to Send CheshireMoon a Private Message Find more posts by CheshireMoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 09:27 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

The trailer wasn't too bad

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 09:46 AM
quanchi112
Disney

I was very excited for this until I saw the trailer. I'm worried.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2014 11:32 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Everything about that trailer reeks of thespian desperation.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Jun 12th, 2014 12:00 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote